+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Several Express Entry Questions

brushington

Oct 24, 2022
Hello,

I have the following express entry document upload questions. Could you help take a look?
1. For my previous experience in other countries, I have the working experience letter but don't have the paystub, for this situation, can I just upload only the experience letter? Or I need to delete that experience?
2. I don't have my job duty description in my employment letter, I was wondering if I could use 1) my annual goal statement or 2) previous documents used for my US green card application to support that information. Which one do you think will be better?
3. If I have some professional certificate could you let me know where I could upload that document?
4. If I am working on some part-time online master's degree, do I need to disclose that? If I do, could you let me know the section I should use to disclose that?
Thanks!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
If you claimed points for your work experience, you will require the documents asked by IRCC for that particular work experience.
1) Does your experience letter have the roles and responsibilities clearly mentioned according to your chosen NOC? Does it showcase your full-time status. You can include documents that showed you paid tax in that year, job offer/release letter/promotion letters etc.
2) Neither, It has to be in the format specified by IRCC. It needs to have the jobs and responsibilities clearly mentioned or that particular work experience will not be considered.
3) Professional certificates don't add points unless an ECA is obtained and is not necessary to upload them.
4) Yes, in Personal history section.

Reactions: Naturgrl