Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Canadian PR under FSW1 in March. I want to know in what form can i submit proof of settlement fund (CAD 13,837) with the application?

I tried searching the forum for this but could only find information related to fund at landing time.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j.nikey said:
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Canadian PR under FSW1 in March. I want to know in what form can i submit proof of settlement fund (CAD 13,837) with the application?

I tried searching the forum for this but could only find information related to fund at landing time.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

j.nikey

Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the quick reply Kanamen.. i have seen the link you have provided but it does not specifically answer my query.

Would be glad if you can provide a little detailed info.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j.nikey said:
Thanks for the quick reply Kanamen.. i have seen the link you have provided but it does not specifically answer my query.

Would be glad if you can provide a little detailed info.
SETTLEMENT FUNDS
Refer to the "Proof of Funds" section of our Web site for exact figures and instructions.
Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members):
•current bank certification letter; or
•evidence of savings balance; or
•fixed or time deposit statements

j.nikey

Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Kanamen. I appreciate your help :)

Few more clarification please..

1. Evidence of savings balance: I think this means providing them bank statements.
- For how many months?
- Can i still do debits and credits to that account or do i need to freeze it on that balance(with funds above the minimum requirement)?

2. What exactly is bank certification letter?

3. Can property evaluation work? If yes,can you give me a little idea how to get it done?