+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Serious Disease Question

mike2909

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, I came across a question in the application profile asking about have i ever had any serious disease. I used to have TB 7 year ago, was treated. So is it a yes or no?
Thanks all!

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi, I came across a question in the application profile asking about have i ever had any serious disease. I used to have TB 7 year ago, was treated. So is it a yes or no?
Thanks all!
They will do lung X-ray which will show if you have had TB so that would be a yes.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Thanks for your answer. will it affect my chance of getting PR ? Btw, Did anyone here have a situation like me and still get approved for PR ?
That I wouldn't know. All I know is that when I got a copy of my medical report I could see that TB was what they looked for in the x+ray, among other things.

Rach WLT

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2022
Hi I’m diagnosed with grave disease. Do I still need to declared it as yes under statutory question of have you ever suffered any serious disease?

DEVANSH_PATEL

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for your answer. will it affect my chance of getting PR ? Btw, Did anyone here have a situation like me and still get approved for PR ?
If I had inactive tuberculosis should I answer YES or NO in the serious disease question?
Please help and thanks
Please