+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Sanjeevrich

Oct 11, 2024
Application Submitted : Sep 11, 2024
PA status: Visitor Visa
Sponsor: Citizen

I still haven't received the AOR from IRCC. From which email did you receive your AOR? ? And May I ask: Will I receive the AOR from an email address ending with @prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca ? Thank you for your advice.

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Application Submitted : Sep 11, 2024

I still haven't received the AOR from IRCC. From which email did you receive your AOR? ? And May I ask: Will I receive the AOR from an email address ending with @prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca ? Thank you for your advice.
AOR will be sent to Sponsors email. Check spam folder as well. However IRCC seem to be working on early September so I believe you will receive it soon.
It was sent from and email from Cic.cpc Mississauga.

Reactions: Sanjeevrich

usperson1

Oct 29, 2023
Now I'm not so sure I got the AOR. My spouse has not received anything. I got it from client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca, and it's a PDF, starting with

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada.

I originally assumed maybe we just put down my email on the application, but now that I'm reading it again, it's clearly directed towards the principal applicant, not the sponsor. @Blessedgirl0808 how does yours start?

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
This seems to be the pre arrival letter you've received. In some other threads I've read where adhocly some have received physical AOR in the mail and have received this pre arrival letter very early in the process. Maybe you can try calling CIC on Tuesday.

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Now I'm not so sure I got the AOR. My spouse has not received anything. I got it from client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca, and it's a PDF, starting with

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada.

I originally assumed maybe we just put down my email on the application, but now that I'm reading it again, it's clearly directed towards the principal applicant, not the sponsor. @Blessedgirl0808 how does yours start?
My actual letter starts with this letter confirms that your application to sponsor a member of the Family Class has been received.....etc...

Sanjeevrich

Oct 11, 2024
Hello everyone in the group,
I submitted my application on September 12, 2024, but as of today, October 17, 2024, I still haven’t received the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). Is there any way for me to contact IRCC to inquire about this? I would appreciate your advice.
Best regards!

Sanjeevrich

Oct 11, 2024
Application Submitted : Sep 7, 2024
I'm in the same situation as you. I submitted my application on September 12, 2024, but as of today, October 17, 2024, I still haven’t received the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). If you receive the AOR from IRCC, please update the information on this forum. If I receive the AOR, I will also update here to let you know.