+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake, Lets connect!

BhExpat_OWP

Nov 7, 2021
My wife's application for Study permit has been approved and she received PPR just today . Application received April 14, 2022 non-SDS. My own application for another Study permit for myself is still in progress. Application received Mach 16, 2022. Still stuck with Review of Eligibility for almost a month now. I don't know what's happening with my application.
Congrats @nelsenjay!

About your other application, don't worry, wife's non sds application pending since March 5, 2022.

nelsenjay

Apr 27, 2022
Congrats @nelsenjay!

About your other application, don't worry, wife's non sds application pending since March 5, 2022.
I understand. it is just unsettling to know that her application has completed when mine was submitted earlier. We basically used the same documents. The wait is killing me.

Last edited:

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
hey everyone,
have anyone of you received a medical request after submitting medicals via webform? (this was upfront medicals, but done after app submission, but before the medical request)
I submitted a new webform to update my medicals, but it said it could take up to 28 days to recieve a reply...

19.Daksh

May 19, 2022
SDS Category

Applying from : India
Applied : 13th April 2022
BIL. : 13th April 2022
Bio-metrics done: 19th April 2022
Medical upfront : 12th April 2022
Medical Passed : 12th May 2022
Background Check : in process
Eligibility Review : Not Started

No update as of now.

Reactions: gurmanbrargb

mtosan

Star Member
May 19, 2022
SDS applying from Ph

Applied: May 4
Biometrics: May 9 (spouse and child shows Completed. Mine still reflects as action required but biometrics already reflect on GC Key profile)
Medical: Upfront done last Feb 28. Wife needed to get sputum test last March 18, final xray on May 30. - not sure if this is cause for delay. All of our results no yet updated
Background check: in process
Eligibility Review: not started

No updates since submission last May 4 and Biometrics last May 9

nelsenjay

Apr 27, 2022
Any applicant for TR in April 2022 and has gotten updates please share
My wife's Study Permit was approved yesterday and she received PPR. Application was sent April 20. My own application for Study Permit was submitted March 16 and is stuck at Review of Eligibility Stage since April 24.

Reactions: Lee2414

Lee2414

Star Member
May 11, 2022
My wife's Study Permit was approved yesterday and she received PPR. Application was sent April 20. My own application for Study Permit was submitted March 16 and is stuck at Review of Eligibility Stage since April 24.
Actually we applied on the same time cos my biometrics was done on the 20th April I guess TZ is a very slow team let's keep waiting for them

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Last week I sent a webform and an email to the Buenos Aires visa office that should be processing my application asking them for an updated status on my application. No news so far. The current processing time is 12 weeks so hopefully, I´ll be getting some news in the upcoming weeks.

cadalea

Jul 20, 2017
Hi all!

I've applied for a study permit non SDS from Turkey, and I'm a returning applicant. I extended my program and applying for a new study permit since first one is expiring.

Study permit for me and OWP for my wife.

Application and biometrics are done on March 11.

There's absolutely no update since. Eligibility hasn't even started.

Anyone has any insight on how long it would take? Anyone who applied in March for SP got theirs?