Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-15 (updated schedule-A for spouse)
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
ECAS updated: 24-01-2015, processing started: 21-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015, Medicals Received: 17-02-2015
Interview........
NA (FBI Report reached NDVO: 30-03-2015)
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
No, I guess. Urgent processing is where you don't have another country's passport (not expired, but a refugee) and need to go outside Canada because of some urgency or that you have a job offer in Canada or some other country for which Canadian citizenship is Mandatory.
Thank you

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
Today at 5:21 AM
hi everyone,,. just received my test invite a week ago but I am super tensed firstly because i am very nervous if i will pass, secondly because of the technical problems people r facing while giving the exam.
i have a couple of qtns
1. does pr card work as a proof of id, do we take a real time pic?
2.what if something goes wrong like the tech glitch or pics/id being not clear? do we wait again for 4 months? or the 2nd test is right after?

thanks a lot

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
hi everyone,,. just received my test invite a week ago but I am super tensed firstly because i am very nervous if i will pass, secondly because of the technical problems people r facing while giving the exam.
i have a couple of qtns
2.what if something goes wrong like the tech glitch or pics/id being not clear? do we wait again for 4 months? or the 2nd test is right after?

thanks a lot
Hello. Congratulations. Kindly share your application details.

Kind Regards

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
i have a couple of qtns

thanks a lot
1. I used the PR card as a proof. Many people have used that in the past and have been accepted as a form of ID. (I am still waiting to hear about my test), so not a personal experience yet.
2. No idea.

ee5267

Jun 18, 2019
Hello,
Can anyone confirm if the test invitation is also reflected somewhere in App Tracker? i.e either in an update on 'Citizenship Test' item, or in the list of updates below?

Asking this because for some reason my AOR mail was lost although I re-confirmed my email with IRCC. I was able to get my Application number by calling them, but am worried that if my test invitation gets lost similarly I wouldn't know it is pending.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello,
Can anyone confirm if the test invitation is also reflected somewhere in App Tracker? i.e either in an update on 'Citizenship Test' item, or in the list of updates below?

Asking this because for some reason my AOR mail was lost although I re-confirmed my email with IRCC. I was able to get my Application number by calling them, but am worried that if my test invitation gets lost similarly I wouldn't know it is pending.
You will know from the tracker. But you need to provide a valid email ID for them to send you instructions and the test link.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello. Congratulations. Kindly share your application details.

Kind Regards
Now that you have received test invite, I recommend to just concentrate on writing the test without going behind if's s and but. Glitches happens in rare cases. Recommend not to wait till last minute

ee5267

Jun 18, 2019
You will know from the tracker. But you need to provide a valid email ID for them to send you instructions and send the test link.
Thanks. I have provided them the valid email ID. Just wanted to confirm that the tracker also updates with something like 'email sent' or Citizenship Test started or in-progress etc.