+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
@legalfalcon Here is another question, apparently IRCC has just released the new minimum fund requirement which is higher, as expected, then last years.
Does that mean we will have to submit new PoF with this years requirements, if and when PR applications start to get processed. Or the fund requirements as stated when our applications were submitted are enough.

Jun 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon & everyone,

According to my GCMS notes my primary office is Ottawa, secondary office is Pretoria and I'm also in the CPCO COVID RFV group. Just wondering, for correspondence with IRCC do I sent a webform directly to Pretoria or use their email pret@international.gc.ca, or do I keep sending the normal webform?

Also is there anyone else in this group, that has Pretoria as their secondary office?

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Here is another question, apparently IRCC has just released the new minimum fund requirement which is higher, as expected, then last years.
Does that mean we will have to submit new PoF with this years requirements, if and when PR applications start to get processed. Or the fund requirements as stated when our applications were submitted are enough.

The new PoF only applies to whose who have not yet submitted their application. Anyone who has submitted the application will not be affected by the new new PoF requirement.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

According to my GCMS notes my primary office is Ottawa, secondary office is Pretoria and I'm also in the CPCO COVID RFV group. Just wondering, for correspondence with IRCC do I sent a webform directly to Pretoria or use their email pret@international.gc.ca, or do I keep sending the normal webform?

Also is there anyone else in this group, that has Pretoria as their secondary office?

Thanks

Webforms.

Reactions: Tiredandhopeful

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Hi everyone, AOR SEP 2019.

Eligibility passed: July 2020
Security: not started

12 months passed, complete silence. Anyone in a similar situation?

Linda wele

Dec 8, 2017

Thanks
My secondary VO is also Pretoria.
AoR OCTOBER 2019
Status finalized- RFV

Reactions: Tiredandhopeful

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Hello @legalfalcon and everyone!

Please help with the following.

AOR SEP 2019.

Eligibility passed by an officer JUL 2020, on the same day when Eligibility passed, IRCC requested additional information from the USA.
IRCC received FCC additional information from the USA a week later. Since then complete silence (12 months).
IRCC failed to assess received information for already 12 months.

Normal processing for my application is 31 months, do you think IRCC would reply to the WEBFORM request?

https://gyazo.com/35d3e71594ffa4bf2b5f550552e45c1f
https://prnt.sc/19ia6e6

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon and everyone!

Please help with the following.

AOR SEP 2019.

Eligibility passed by an officer JUL 2020, on the same day when Eligibility passed, IRCC requested additional information from the USA.
IRCC received FCC additional information from the USA a week later. Since then complete silence (12 months).
IRCC failed to assess received information for already 12 months.

Normal processing for my application is 31 months, do you think IRCC would reply to the WEBFORM request?

https://gyazo.com/35d3e71594ffa4bf2b5f550552e45c1f
https://prnt.sc/19ia6e6
As per the notes your eligibility is passed. Check if it has a note by an officer or just an analyst.

Reactions: Melkg

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
As per the notes your eligibility is passed. Check if it has a note by an officer or just an analyst.
Thank you @legalfalcon for your reply.

Eligibility passed by an officer on JUL 2020. https://prnt.sc/19q49u1

On the same day, an officer requested "FCC additional information" from the USA. IRCC received "FCC additional information" from the USA a week later.
Since then complete silence, there is a GCMS note "Ready to be assessed".

Just wondering if I should send Webform and if this might help to finally assess the report and start Security. Or perhaps there are other options to actually remind IRCC about my case. AOR SEP2019 - 22months. According to IRCC processing times for SUV applications - 31 months.

Thank you in advance.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you @legalfalcon for your reply.

Eligibility passed by an officer on JUL 2020. https://prnt.sc/19q49u1

On the same day, an officer requested "FCC additional information" from the USA. IRCC received "FCC additional information" from the USA a week later.
Since then complete silence, there is a GCMS note "Ready to be assessed".

Just wondering if I should send Webform and if this might help to finally assess the report and start Security. Or perhaps there are other options to actually remind IRCC about my case. AOR SEP2019 - 22months. According to IRCC processing times for SUV applications - 31 months.

Thank you in advance.
Welcome to Canada, LOL.
I keep wondering, if Canada failed to deliver on the initial promise of the Express Entry program, will this trend continue for us within the country if our cases eventually are approved. I can't be sure they're approved, but let's just imagine it happens sooner or later.
Shall we than experience the same unpredictability across the board, from the production of actual PR cards to healthcare, driver's licenses, school and college system, travel, social services, and, eventually, citizenship and passports.

If Canadian government welcomes us with such lack of accountability and responsibility in the first place, is it a hint on a completely messed up and dysfunctional system for those who are allowed to settle? I come from a very, very dysfunctional country myself so I'm biased, but so far Canada has been nothing but false promises.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
@legalfalcon

Thanks for your earlier reply, just saw a tweet by IRCC in India that they will soon be starting to reissue COPR to those whose documents have expired; including to those processed after March 18.

Now as per my GCMS notes, my application was approved and copr was issued but not processed, in April 2020. Because of travel restrictions and other stuff in play. Now with this info does it mean we would be getting COPR soon? Or is it for the chosen some that actually got COPR in the past. Like actually got the email.

Because if the latter is true then I am guessing 2019 batch will not have a lot of chance, as most of those belong to 2020 applications.

I hope I am wrong, and perhaps reading way too much into it. But then again, who isn’t!

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
@legalfalcon

Thanks for your earlier reply, just saw a tweet by IRCC in India that they will soon be starting to reissue COPR to those whose documents have expired; including to those processed after March 18.

Now as per my GCMS notes, my application was approved and copr was issued but not processed, in April 2020. Because of travel restrictions and other stuff in play. Now with this info does it mean we would be getting COPR soon? Or is it for the chosen some that actually got COPR in the past. Like actually got the email.

Because if the latter is true then I am guessing 2019 batch will not have a lot of chance, as most of those belong to 2020 applications.

I hope I am wrong, and perhaps reading way too much into it. But then again, who isn’t!
May i know the link of the tweet? Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

As soon as IRCC starts issuing COPRS, you will get it. There are no batches of 2019 etc. Each application is processed on a case by case basis. Also, before the COPR can be issued IRCC will ensure that all checks such as criminality, security, medicals etc are valid and not expired and also the documents, such as passport.