+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 intake gather here

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Bro whats the reason and can u share ur profile?
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

My background - I did 12th in 2012 and joined engineering but left it in 2017 because of too many backlogs.
I got accepted in Business Diploma in management for 2018-20. My brother lives in canada and he showed his bank statements, PR card, Passport. I showed nothing about what I did from 2012 to 2018.

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

My background - I did 12th in 2012 and joined engineering but left it in 2017 because of too many backlogs.
I got accepted in Business Diploma in management for 2018-20. My brother lives in canada and he showed his bank statements, PR card, Passport. I showed nothing about what I did from 2012 to 2018.
After how many days of applying visa u got this?

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Hello everyone,,
I have submitted my file on 22 may,
I checked status on VFS it's says your file is being processed at Canada visa office New Delhi
But on CIC i am unable to link my file,it says no record found
If anybody know then Kindly let me know

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hello everyone,,
I have submitted my file on 22 may,
I checked status on VFS it's says your file is being processed at Canada visa office New Delhi
But on CIC i am unable to link my file,it says no record found
If anybody know then Kindly let me know
It will be updated in a day or so and then u can link it. Don't worry.

satinderbasota

Aug 18, 2017
Can you please share the letter with me?
Its just written UCI number and application number in the first letter .... and in the second letter they say due to heavy rush we r taking time in processing ur application and we procees ur aplication on normal bases... something like that

Reactions: Navneet90
May 22, 2018
Even I have applied on 20th April offline
Also have linked my profile on CIC
But haven't received any acknowledgement letter yet

Hope everything is fine

aman@deep

May 29, 2018
hii...is anyone from northan lights college Dawson creek for sept intake 2018 for business management information technology .

Alex87M

May 30, 2018
I have applied online, when my application is sumitted I recive 3 e-mails confirmation, successfully submitted and request for bio metric.. next day 20 May i received another e-mail it says to review the messege log on to your account.. and i open my account there no new messenge only 3 msg that I recive at the time of submission.. what should i do.. and also i been a week i have submitted my bio metric but in my account it says your action is required.. ???

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I am filing my visa for fall 2018 in a few days , i will pay my college fees on my own in a day or two...but i am worried because my sister who lives in camada paid my fix tution deposit worth $500 last month , will i have to give the receipt of this tution deposit also? Or just the receipt of paid fees? Will it be a problem that my sister paid my fix tution deposit?