+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 intake gather here

Gabro

Star Member
May 18, 2018
It's been more than a month but still haven't received any update on my medical..I applied on 6th June with upfront medical

saumyav27

Jul 8, 2018
Hi All. I am a new member to this forum. I hold a B.B.A LL.B degree as integrated hons. in International Law and L.L.M with specialization in Business law from National law school,Bhopal that is considered one of the best law college in India. I have the understanding of corporate legal affairs as well as litigation matters[B.B.A. LL.B( International law Hons.) and LL.M(Business law Hons.)] .

I recently got married to a Canadian Permanent Resident. We are already applying for spousal PR . However , I want to start my career/education in Canada as early as possible and am applying to law clerk programs in various colleges.

I had a couple of queries related to thecourse fee and student visa

1. What is the process to apply for Student Visa, in case I am selected for the course (Keep in mind that my spousal PR application will already be in progress)

2. Fee structure : Even though I am an international applicant,my husband can fully sponsor me for the course . Do we still need to pay the fee for international student ? Or paying domestic applicant fee be acceptable?

The only reason we are trying this is because I want to enter into Canadian education /job scene as early as possible .

Any suggestion or response will be appreciated .

Thanks in advance

Leema_temor

Jul 3, 2018
Same here. I applied on 16may with my upfront and sent my biometrics on 10june but I haven’t recieved anything yet.

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
I have applied for visa on 06 July when should i link application to GCKEY...
I dont have a Given Name... Is thr any problem??

Jera

Jul 10, 2018
Hello guys!
I have a concern regarding my passport and visa. My passport’s validity is until October 2019. I will be studying in Canada this coming September. I got my student visa last June then I renewed my PASSPORT last June also and got it July 9th. So they put a hole on my old passport and cancelled, so here’s my question, is my visa still valid? I am really nervous about this. My flight will be next month. I hope to hear from you based on your experience. Thanks a lot.

Jera from Phil