+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 intake at st.clair college

Crazee69

Apr 17, 2017
india
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Hi guys please help me
Im from india planning to apply for September intake I have required funds so don't wanna take loan instead if I pay my 1st year or 1st sem fees and show GIC will that be sufficient?
To have an Gic account opened do you need to have an education loan or we can invest directly?
Apart from this what should be the supporting documents to show that I have required funds

Crazee69

Apr 17, 2017
india
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Hi guys please help me
Im from india planning to apply for September intake I have required funds so don't wanna take loan instead if I pay my 1st year or 1st sem fees and show GIC will that be sufficient?
To have an Gic account opened do you need to have an education loan or we can invest directly?
Apart from this what should be the supporting documents to show that I have required funds
????????

rscheema

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
To open Gic account Go to Icici or Scotia bank Gic programme site . After opening an account You need to transfer Money 10200$ Direct from Your(applicant’s) Bank account not from parents account or other relative. You can open account anytime but transfer money only after Recieving Letter of Acceptance (LOA) . However Your college/university fees can be paid by any one By parents or relative’s account . Note :- GIC is only useful for SPP programme. You need not show any Income documents in SPP But all your Transactions Must be legal !