+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
i am the applicant
Okay so I don’t know why u can’t see yours but when u open that link you continue then there’s the uci no u select fill in that no your surname your dob and your country of birth then you continue and u can see the status there
UCI is the number on your visitor visa and right now that’s only which is available since we don’t have a application no yet

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Okay so I don’t know why u can’t see yours but when u open that link you continue then there’s the uci no u select fill in that no your surname your dob and your country of birth then you continue and u can see the status there
UCI is the number on your visitor visa and right now that’s only which is available since we don’t have a application no yet
nothing i guess the application have not be scanned

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
nothing i guess the application have not be scanned
Same here i was checking it thru ecas nothing appear yet. Maybe its not in their system yet. It take 4-8 weeks to received AOR. The latest one who received the AOR from last mont applicant was august 29 so well just wait. If everything is okay well be hearing from them next or so on

cduanra

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi I have the same timeline as you do
After seeing your message even I checked on my Ecas and it shows the same
Application received on 13th September’s
But that is not our AOR
When we get our AOR it will show something that we have sent acknowledgement of receipt on this date

So I don’t know what that status means but hopefully all of us should get our pr in the beginning of october
Hopefully they will start processing our application soon

Ashvikha

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hi we have sent in my application on 09/22 ! Waiting for confirmation that my application has been submitted ! Did follow all regulations properly ! Hope we dint miss out on any !

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR - Will apply for OWP later (May 2019)
September 21st, 2018 - Application Sent
September 24th, 2018 - Application delivered to Case Processing Centre in Mississauga.
Now waiting for AOR.

Reactions: BR_ESL

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Once the application is sent to Mississauga Case Processing Center.
Do we get an email from CIC mentioning that they received the application?
Or the first email we will get would be the AOR? (which would come in a month maybe) ?