September 2018 AOR - join here

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
I succumbed and called IRCC again today. The agent told me that my application was approved on Dec 24th. :):rolleyes:
This time I remembered and asked about my visa office and it is Nova Scotia, Sydney. The agent said the reason why I have not received the email yet is because there is a lot of backlog and if I do not get an email by March 13th (6th month mark); call them again.

This is definitely some relief and we will assume March 13th for PPR and plan things ahead accordingly.

@Bandit Queen : I join your team! :D
Yay! Congratulations @arte and Welcome to the club. Hey I use AT&T too and I called from phone and it did not dial through google voice but through AT&T for free. So I am surprised they billed you for the call. Are you on postpaid? I have a prepaid phone and I called them many time over the last few months but was never billed. Call customer care and get it cancelled :p

Reactions: arte

Shubhi Gupta

Aug 23, 2018
Got the golden mail in morning when I got up

AOR 20 September
Medical cleared 18 October
Ip2 14 January
Ghost update 23 January
PPR 24 January

Thanks for all the information you all shared on this platform

Warm regards
Congratulations....any idea on ur visa office and u r Outland/ Inland ?

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Yay! Congratulations @arte and Welcome to the club. Hey I use AT&T too and I called from phone and it did not dial through google voice but through AT&T for free. So I am surprised they billed you for the call. Are you on postpaid? I have a prepaid phone and I called them many time over the last few months but was never billed. Call customer care and get it cancelled :p
Thank you, I'm going to check on the AAT&

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hey @Bandit Queen ! How are ya? I take it you haven't heard from CIO either.
I am good. How are you? I had raised a CSE last week don't remember when, after that I had decided to forget about this till March and got a very funny reply today that my application is still in process at CIO. I have been told by more than 1 agent that it is approved. In the June thread a guy had got this exact response to his CSE a day after he got PPR. :D:D:D:D:D I guess all we can do is wait until March now. Hopefully all of us get it soon in one batch. Cheers ;)