+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
The agent I spoke to told the same.First she told eligibilty not started and then I exclaimed what loudly.She then told eligibility is complete but not yet finalised.I am sure that they did not touch many files and just updated medical status exactly/before 30 days post AOR as the medicals are done by third parties.

All this no movement is frankly disappointing.They have completed eligibility in 7 days for some people but thats just the applicants luck. Except Medicals nothing moved in my file.

The agent stressed me to call after 20 days so that my file may have some movement.Maybe the due date for Sep AOR is at 120 days.I applied Sep 26 and she told me to call after Jan 26th.

CIC twitter handle religiously tweets that 80% of apps are processed in 6 months or less and that they are trying to make these times even better.Out of this 6 months,if the files are kept idle for 100-120 days,then this whole 6 month concept is pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archavin89

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Seriously? When was your notes generated? What is the primary vo? Did you also check the activities section? Maybe you should call.. although maybe they will just say still within 6 months timeline.

Would you mind sharing the last pages hiding your personal info?
Note generated 04/12/2018
After the usual R10 Check,
The last note is PreVu Verified ( applicant information) which occured 30/10/2018
There is no A11.2 or any eligibility assesment.

Due date is : 24/12/2018 ( but i doubt they touched my file because i didn't receive any ghost update)
VO: Ottawa-CPC

tantan911

May 16, 2018
I have called CIC a month ago and the officer told me that my eligibility has passed and my backgrback check has passed. he told me now my profile with nova scotia office and only final decision remains.

I got so happy and i said to my self sure i will receive my ppr within days but till now got nothing and no change to my profile !!!

Any ideas ?

AOR 13 SEP
Med passed 15 OCT
Egyptian
Saudi Arabia

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have called CIC a month ago and the officer told me that my eligibility has passed and my backgrback check has passed. he told me now my profile with nova scotia office and only final decision remains.

I got so happy and i said to my self sure i will receive my ppr within days but till now got nothing and no change to my profile !!!

Any ideas ?

AOR 13 SEP
Med passed 15 OCT
Egyptian
Saudi Arabia
Wait for one more week and then call the IRCC call center to find out.

Nancy_N

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018

Any ideas ?

AOR 13 SEP
Med passed 15 OCT
Egyptian
Saudi Arabia
I'm in a similar situation. See my signature.

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
The idea was that applicants who have a valid Canadian visa might see their applications processed faster than the standard 6 months, as some of the security checks have already been done by IRCC. Just testing it out... ;)
Not for me, I've had multiple temporary visas for Canada, including multiple entry ones.
AOR first days of Sept, IP1 since then, USA based. meh.