+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

rahulraghavan

Jul 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Hello!

Got my PPR on Feb 21 (AOR Sep 26). Submitted the passports at the Visa Collection Center today. The status on the CIC is still in IP2 though

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
But ordering GCMS can change the fate? Like if eligibility RR then we can raise CSE with more proofs if any missing. But rest can we get any advantage from GCMS.
Confused to apply for GCMS that’s why asking
I dont understand change the fate

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
But ordering GCMS can change the fate? Like if eligibility RR then we can raise CSE with more proofs if any missing. But rest can we get any advantage from GCMS.
Confused to apply for GCMS that’s why asking
I just read it again!
Ordering GCMS is up to you, if you feel everything is okay with your application and you dont mind the waiting, it's your choice. CIC is unpredictable and it takes alot of patience. GCMS just shows you if/when your file was last worked and if there is movement.

VSasidhar

Mar 6, 2019
Hi All,
I have applied for ICT (Intra-Company transfer). My application status is still under review since march 2nd, 2019. Can any one help me to know how long will it take to get the final decision in worst case scenario. How long will reviewing process takes once it is started.
I have submitted online application on february 2nd, 2019

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
What about medicals? Does it have to be taken again if visa not released before 1 yr post medicals done?
It depends on each case. But 2 scenarios will emerge if application goes beyond or close to medical initial expiry date.
1/ Applicant will be asked to take a brand new medical exam, from scratch.
2/ Applicant will have his medical exam validity extended. For how long? Cannot say. But usually for just a few months.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi need help...
If the agent says Eligibility is Recommended Pass... still we have to order GCMS notes once crossed 6 months time or no need..
Any 1 shed light on this...
You are almost there. Did you ask criminality and security status? If you dont mind waiting, then no need to order. If not, just order notes.. it’s only 5-10$ for peace of mind but you’ll receive it after 30-35 days. Since you are waiting, might as well wait for the notes. It’s your choice.

nelya96

Jan 25, 2019
I wrote to CIC and got this answer:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

it does not help at all. I have 20 days left but no clear answer if my eligibility and security have been conducted or not :(

KGo

Jul 23, 2018

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

it does not help at all. I have 20 days left but no clear answer if my eligibility and security have been conducted or not :(
welcome to the club !
12 days remaining
still in IP1
depression at its peak !

saani

Jul 29, 2017
You are almost there. Did you ask criminality and security status? If you dont mind waiting, then no need to order. If not, just order notes.. it’s only 5-10$ for peace of mind but you’ll receive it after 30-35 days. Since you are waiting, might as well wait for the notes. It’s your choice.
I called cic 1 month before so the status at that time was;
Eligibility- recommended passed
Security-not started
Criminality-in progress

7 days to go to reach 6 months

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I

I got exactly the same reply .. 4 days post 6 months

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone
Got 2 ghost update
One on Jan 4th and another on Feb 15th but nothing after that.
Raised web enquiry and got this response

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

Please help what can I do next.
Best wishes

marsypans

Feb 19, 2019
My timeline is:
AOR - 23rd September
Medicals Passed - 25th October
IP1 around the same time and then silence - No update.

I called now and the agent said that nothing new. The eligibility is under review and my file is in Ottawa and thats it. :(
It has been almost 6 months and still in IP1 :( Anyone in the same boat as me?

Same here. I've been trying to call IRCC and I can't get through to an operator. The automated menu just gives me the same info "background check not started yet." AOR is September 14.