+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Most of the times...my questions remain unanswered in this forum

Strange, I have been asking a same question again and again for quite some time and no one is bothering to answer it :(

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Most of the times...my questions remain unanswered in this forum

Strange, I have been asking a same question again and again for quite some time and no one is bothering to answer it :(
What's d question

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, I am a new member in this forum.. requesting your guidance ..

I hav received a request for rprf from CIC on 6th Feb and I have made this payment on 8th Feb.. The letter said that "the admissibility review is currently in process"

But my eligibility is under review required and background check is under process as per the portal.

My 6 months is due on March 25.. I have not ordered GCMS notes yet..kindly advice if I should order for GCMS notes or can I wait for few more weeks?
Also pls guide me at what stage my application is?

Request your guidance.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hi, I am a new member in this forum.. requesting your guidance ..

I hav received a request for rprf from CIC on 6th Feb and I have made this payment on 8th Feb.. The letter said that "the admissibility review is currently in process"

But my eligibility is under review required and background check is under process as per the portal.

My 6 months is due on March 25.. I have not ordered GCMS notes yet..kindly advice if I should order for GCMS notes or can I wait for few more weeks?
Also pls guide me at what stage my application is?

Request your guidance.
At least you know your file is moving. Many people are in the same boat as you, dont worry. There is a huge delay!

Reactions: NishaYadav21

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
At least you know your file is moving. Many people are in the same boat as you, dont worry. There is a huge delay!
Thanks for your reply..can you pls tell me whether my eligibility is confirmed..as the letter says admissibility review is under process..but portal says eligibility is under review..I read through many posts related to this but I couldn't conclude anything..
Should I order GCMS notes at this point of time?..pls guide..

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Thanks for your reply..can you pls tell me whether my eligibility is confirmed..as the letter says admissibility review is under process..but portal says eligibility is under review..I read through many posts related to this but I couldn't conclude anything..
In process and under review for me its same thing ..I think u should just wait a little ..since payment had alrdy been made as regards what u were ask to pay for and even uploaded it alrdy...after all your file is actually moving ...keep calm ...needless to worry okay ..u getting there soon mate

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
You can call CIC and specifically ask the status of Eligibility, Criminality and Security.

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
In process and under review for me its same thing ..I think u should just wait a little ..since payment had alrdy been made as regards what u were ask to pay for and even uploaded it alrdy...after all your file is actually moving ...keep calm ...needless to worry okay ..u getting there soon mate
Thanks mate..I hope I will get a positive reply soon..

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Your duties and functions should be on your company letterhead ...and signed by your immediate supervisor .listing ur duties and your monthly earnings as well ...
U know what ,in some organisations it is only HR that can give reference letters signed on letter head, not even a Manager. Again, the HR letter is often a line or two- with joining date, salary and position (which is not usually descriptive). In such instances, the supervisor could write a detailed reference letter on plain sheets with other additional docs.

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
What is the question?
Hi

I am September 19 2018 AOR. There has been no update on my case apart from Passed Medicals in October

Called CIC,they told my file was sent to LVO on November 22 2018

It’s been more than 2 months now without an update, what could be the reason

Does SS start at CIO or LVO level ... I mean who triggers it

Is it good that the file has moved to LVO or Should I worry

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
What's d question
Hi

I am September 19 2018 AOR. There has been no update on my case apart from Passed Medicals in October

ManishN

Feb 2, 2019
Hi,
My AOR is 18th Sept and my status is same - medical passed. In your case you at least have the update that your file was moved/sent to LVO.

Don't worry too much about SS, I am sure this came to your notice by reading comments couple of pages earlier. Best way to have information is to apply for GCMS

Hi