+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I have a query. Are people who received their AOR in August, receiving their PPR now? (My question is intended for people who are residents of India)

manavg91

Sep 3, 2018
Oh I feel a lot relieved now lol. Thanks :D

I have been stuck at IP1 since Dec 4 and with no updates :(
Misery loves company! :p

I was told by the agent that my file will be completed no later than June 7. So now I am a bit okay with the inactivity.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
I think you should call them to know exactly the level of ur application progress ...call around 8am or 3:40pm Toronto time ...you won't to long before u will get agent to talk to .. I did and it work work for me ...
27 days left for me for 6 months to be over..still in IP1. I emailed CIC three times, 2 times general office, which said everything looks fine. One time Ottawa in Jan 19 and didnt receive any replies yet! I guess I will just have to wait! I dont want to call them..i dont have the patience so stay on the phone eternally, it will drive me crazy. I prefer to just wait patiently..hahaha:D

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018

I was told by the agent that my file will be completed no later than June 7. So now I am a bit okay with the inactivity.
And did he give any reason for that? And is your eligibility and criminality done?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

oh Why June 7th? Why so long :eek:

They actually told you when your file will be ready :eek:

Wish they could tell me the same, I will move on with my life

Reactions: dodogirl

manavg91

Sep 3, 2018
And did he give any reason for that? And is your eligibility and criminality done?
Nope. Probably, I just belong in the unlucky few who go over the 6 Month deadline. My criminality is passed and eligibility has been met. Security is still pending.

manavg91

Sep 3, 2018
oh Why June 7th? Why so long :eek:

They actually told you when your file will be ready :eek:

Wish they could tell me the same, I will move on with my life
Might just be a worst case assumption. But seeing as my RPRF request hasn't come in yet, it might be closer to June than March.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Might just be a worst case assumption. But seeing as my RPRF request hasn't come in yet, it might be closer to June than March.
Oh man sucks :(

Only reason I am refusing to pay RPRF upfront is so I will get an update with my application progress. If I pay it then probably I will be in hell with no progress for wonder how many months :(

This kind of waiting without updates just sucks :(

Reactions: manavg91

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
Then I think he was just being funny in an unfunny way !! Except if you're in security screening. Are you?

Nope. Probably, I just belong in the unlucky few who go over the 6 Month deadline. My criminality is passed and eligibility has been met. Security is still pending.

manavg91

Sep 3, 2018
Then I think he was just being funny in an unfunny way !! Except if you're in security screening. Are you?
I believe they were serious about it. Another member here got June 6 as the latest date of completion of application. I have ordered my GCMS notes which should be here in about 2 more weeks. Let's see what shows up on them.

Reactions: kori_27

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Hello, Have you provide any additional documents like salary slips, income tax documents supporting salaried occupation/experience as it says job description matches but no salary figure/full time mentioned. Thanks
I got new letters with that information and sent them with a webform yesterday, will it work ?