Doc's Request.
06-11-17
AOR Received.
31-10-17
Interview........
14-09-2018
LANDED..........
14-09-2018
Hey everyone! I couldn't find one already started so I thought I'd start this thread for all of us September applicants to compare timelines etc. This is our timeline so far:

Sep 5 - submitted Spousal Sponsorship (SS) app along with Open Work Permit (OWP)
Oct 31 - Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR)
Nov 6 - request for Schedule A (SA) and Police Clearance Check (PC/PCC)

Let me know your timelines, wishing everyone all the best during this long and stressful process!

Julz08

Sep 29, 2018
Hey everyone! I couldn't find one already started so I thought I'd start this thread for all of us September applicants to compare timelines etc. This is our timeline so far:

Sep 5 - submitted Spousal Sponsorship (SS) app along with Open Work Permit (OWP)
Oct 31 - Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR)
Nov 6 - request for Schedule A (SA) and Police Clearance Check (PC/PCC)

Let me know your timelines, wishing everyone all the best during this long and stressful process!
———
Hi ;
I am September 2017 applicants and my status are these;
Timeline; is
Sept10,2017- we received your application
Dec.6,2017- background check requested.
April4,2018- request for medical
May4,2018- medical passed
Since then and 12months already no response or update from them yet. Still waiting for any steps needed.
Here my application status ;

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The status is the same after I done with my medical . I think it depends who checking your documents coz my friend who submitted her application August 2017 ,got her PR confirmation last month .
Best of luck to us!

Spotnik85

Sep 11, 2018
———
Hi ;
I am September 2017 applicants and my status are these;
Timeline; is
Sept10,2017- we received your application
Dec.6,2017- background check requested.
April4,2018- request for medical
May4,2018- medical passed
Since then and 12months already no response or update from them yet. Still waiting for any steps needed.
Here my application status ;

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The status is the same after I done with my medical . I think it depends who checking your documents coz my friend who submitted her application August 2017 ,got her PR confirmation last month .
Best of luck to us!
Hello!,

Did you received you PPR?

I have your same timeline

Thanks

Spotnik85

Sep 11, 2018
Hi . Nope . Not yet . I am still waiting for their response after my medical .
My time line:

I applied, inland Quebec, common law sponsorship.

AOR: Sept 12th 2017
MR: 9 April.
MP: 10 May

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Almost 14 months since AOR.

Julz08

Sep 29, 2018
My time line:

I applied, inland Quebec, common law sponsorship.

AOR: Sept 12th 2017
MR: 9 April.
MP: 10 May

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Almost 14 months since AOR.
They got my applications sept.20. But then we completed everything on December. We're married and inland too. Me and my husband hoping to hear from them till December or till next year February. Hoping for the best .
One of my friend she got her PPR completed Until her 17months .

Spotnik85

Sep 11, 2018
They got my applications sept.20. But then we completed everything on December. We're married and inland too. Me and my husband hoping to hear from them till December or till next year February. Hoping for the best .
One of my friend she got her PPR completed Until her 17months .

She was also a common law application? from what Province?

Julz08

Sep 29, 2018
I sure will. cheers!
Hey spotnik85. They sent a letter today requesting for our interview on dec. But then they are asking bunch of proof for bills, car insurance, joint accounts , more pictures, etc;
We need to prepared everything and we will see next to happen.

Spotnik85

Sep 11, 2018
Hey spotnik85. They sent a letter today requesting for our interview on dec. But then they are asking bunch of proof for bills, car insurance, joint accounts , more pictures, etc;
We need to prepared everything and we will see next to happen.

Hey, did you get your PPR?
I'm still waiting, last thing I received was a pre arrival letter on September the 5th.

Let me know

Thanks