+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Shabih

Feb 10, 2014
As of now, none of the people in this group have received a test invite. The person who got the AOR on 3rd or 4th September is still waiting.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Winsen

Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't check my application status thru ecas. Is there anyone experiencing the same issue?
AOR received on octobre 7th.

Shabih

Feb 10, 2014
Winsen said:
Can't check my application status thru ecas. Is there anyone experiencing the same issue?
Have you received the email from CIC, if not then you won't be able to see any status update online until you receive the email.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Winsen said:
Don'y worry Wisen. If you are not able to see your status, that means your case has not yet start process. Mine and some other folks are still waiting for IP too who received AOR earlier than you.

Winsen

Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shabih said:
Have you received the email from CIC, if not then you won't be able to see any status update online until you receive the email.
shyurun79 said:
Don'y worry Wisen. If you are not able to see your status, that means your case has not yet start process. Mine and some other folks are still waiting for IP too who received AOR earlier than you.
Yes email received but my ecas is still inactive.

Anyway thank you guys!

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raheem85 said:
Hey guys,

My CIC status got updated today. My application is in process since Oct 07. :)
malaspinace said:
Congrats bud...

My application status changed as well, It is in process since Oct 05th.

I already updated the SS.

Good luck to all.
congrats.. and good luck

raheem85

Aug 30, 2016
Gussj said:
Great to hear, Kindly update sheet and hope ours follow soon :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=120519601
Thanks Gussj ... All the best guys .. but seems the process from IP to Test is very slow

Sep 26, 2016
Hope this helps.

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 22, 2016.

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 12, 2016.

3.We started processing your application on September 20, 2016.

4.We sent you a notice on October 13, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 8, 2016 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peter.enriquez said:
Hope this helps.

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 22, 2016.

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 12, 2016.

3.We started processing your application on September 20, 2016.

4.We sent you a notice on October 13, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 8, 2016 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
Thank you for your post. at what stage did you receive that email summary ? Thanks

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my ECAS and I finally received IP on October 12 :)
Just updated Sheet
Best of luck to all

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI This is what In process mean:
Good luck

Application In Process:

Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.

The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship officer or citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.

If you are between the ages of 14 and 64, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 65 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS is showing both my old PR application and new citizenship application.
So it is still showing my old address from back home when I applied for PR and not my new current address in Canada.
Is that normal? do I need to change it? Keep in mind the address on my AOR is correct for my citizen application.
Any feedback is appreciated

chotudada

Jul 20, 2011
I got my test invite on October 13. There was no email, just a letter in the mail, and the update on my online application.