September 2014 Citizenship Application

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ualiu said:
My file was transferred to Hamilton office on Feb 11, and I am still waiting for the test invitation.
How long will it take to receive it? Any idea?
Thanks,
My file is also transferred to Hamilton office...Still no update....Started processing on 7th Feb

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
Jeez the agents @ cic call centre are clowns.

I got my FPR letter which was resent (I never got the first one and was told my local office is scarborough) and it came from St. Clair. Anyway my FPR will be delayed as my RCMP has my prints cuz they did not purge them yet from an absolute discharge back in 2012.

Just hanging in here.

Happy to see all of you guys moving and taking oath, that's keeping my morale up.

applicant2014

Sep 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
I had a test and interview today at scarborough,was pretty easy and went smooth.I was all done in 30 mints and was told to wait for oath letter in 2 to 4 months.so the wait begins for the last step of this process.i will update once i have receive oath letter.
wish you all good luck
Regards

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Is anybody from mississauga , do you know how is the fast process after receiving the file ? what is the avaerage time for receiving the test schedule?
Thanks
meateater said:

I got my FPR letter which was resent (I never got the first one and was told my local office is scarborough) and it came from St. Clair. Anyway my FPR will be delayed as my RCMP has my prints cuz they did not purge them yet from an absolute discharge back in 2012.

Just hanging in here.

Happy to see all of you guys moving and taking oath, that's keeping my morale up.

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
mediGOL said:
Is anybody from mississauga , do you know how is the fast process after receiving the file ? what is the avaerage time for receiving the test schedule?
Thanks
What file are you referring?

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
My file is also transferred to Hamilton office...Still no update....Started processing on 7th Feb
Hi HIC2011,

My file is also transferred to Hamilton office since 7th Feb,2015 and waiting for test invite

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ualiu said:
My file was transferred to Hamilton office on Feb 11, and I am still waiting for the test invitation.
How long will it take to receive it? Any idea?
Thanks,
Hi Ualiu,

My file is also transferred to Hamilton office since 7th Feb,2015 and waiting for test invite

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
No any message from transferring to Hamilton in Feb.
Hamilton office seems to be the slowest.

gupta.rk said:
Hi Ualiu,

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kammy19 said:
It's annoying I heard Hamilton office is so slow
It seems that we got stuck after this stage and it takes forever to get the test invite

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
meateater said:

Just hanging in here.

Hello

Can you please tell when was the FPR letter was issued? Was it during the file was in Sydney or your local office?