beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desigirltoronto84 said:
Thanks, Donvalley.

I have one more question.

When I applied back in September I submitted my passport info which is due to expire in April of 2015.

I have recently applied for a new passport and have received it yesterday. I think I should send them the biographical pages of my new passport - although, I don't know how. I could submit a case specific enquiry (using my UCI number) and attach it there. However, few posts above someone said case specific enquiries are useless unless your file is active in ecas.

Does any one here has any suggestion on how to handle this?
You do not have to send in a copy of your new passport. Please show old and new passports to the officer during the interview after your citizenship test. You will be fine.
Cheers,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
desigirltoronto84 said:
Thanks, Donvalley.

I have one more question.

When I applied back in September I submitted my passport info which is due to expire in April of 2015.

I have recently applied for a new passport and have received it yesterday. I think I should send them the biographical pages of my new passport - although, I don't know how. I could submit a case specific enquiry (using my UCI number) and attach it there. However, few posts above someone said case specific enquiries are useless unless your file is active in ecas.

Does any one here has any suggestion on how to handle this?
when you receive AOR, you will receive a file number. Using that file number and copy of AOR, send the photocopy of new passport attached to CPC Sydney.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
when you receive AOR, you will receive a file number. Using that file number and copy of AOR, send the photocopy of new passport attached to CPC Sydney.
This is not the appropriate time to send anything to CIC. Later during the process, applicants will be asked to come with original of their old and new passports (during test and/or interview).
Cheers,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
beauhoe said:
This is not the appropriate time to send anything to CIC. Later during the process, applicants will be asked to come with original of their old and new passports (during test and/or interview).
Cheers,
That is correct, if the passport was issued after the application signature date then she can show it during the interview however, if it was issued before the application signature date then CIC might have to run a CBSA entries record check and for that they need the copy of bipgraphical pages of passports held during that 4 year period.

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to share my timeline with you guys..

Application Received: 20 SEP 2014
Letter of acknowledgement/Booklet: 26 NOV 2014
Application processing Started: 23 DEC 2014

& 'waiting' begins...

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hey Folks,

I have a question regarding ECAS, my application status has changed to "In Process" in December 22, I was wondering if the transfer to my local office (Vancouver) will be shown as a new line in ECAS.

Thanks

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SubZero_2 said:
Hey Folks,

I have a question regarding ECAS, my application status has changed to "In Process" in December 22, I was wondering if the transfer to my local office (Vancouver) will be shown as a new line in ECAS.

Thanks
Hi,
i dont think that the transfer shows when you click on In process, but some pples say that when the received line disappears that is a good indication of that your file is transferred to local office.
my 2 cents
Thanks

EastVan

Apr 12, 2014
Still haven't receive AOR letter and book, should I call CIC or keep waiting
Does anyone has same timeline like me and not receive book yet ?

my timeline as follow:

Citizenship Single Application from Vancouver:
Date Sent: 22-Sep-2014
Date Received: 24-Sep-2014
eCAS updated:24-Nov-2014
Processing Started: 18-Nov-2014

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
EastVan said:

my timeline as follow:

Yes you can call them and tell them you haven't received AOR or book and would appreciate if these can be sent to you by email or regular mail. I know someone with similar timeline who called and later received AOR and book by email first then by regular mail

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
EastVan said:

my timeline as follow:

if you have received Email AOR then usually they don't send the book by mail and they give you online link for the book.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any sep/oct applicants from Montreal get his AOR ?

I called them and send email inquiry but no news so far :/

zulfi

Jun 26, 2010
Hi abidcro
What is next step, when should we expect test or is there any other process between that time.

Thanks