sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ko_ko_Ko said:
Hey a quick question it says to send the application to Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada).
But I see everyone is sending it though CPC-Ottawa.

Whats the catch? ;D
well i think in Sydeny they will recive it and check documents, and if you are in side Canada Ottawa is in charge for applications sent from Canada...

thats how i have understand the process

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Ko_ko_Ko said:
Hey a quick question it says to send the application to Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada).
But I see everyone is sending it though CPC-Ottawa.

Whats the catch? ;D
If you really want to get Canadian PR, never send your application to CPC-Ottawa!

joelkhor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
zareef said:
If you really want to get Canadian PR, never send your application to CPC-Ottawa!
Hmmm what do you mean by that? I thought we have no choice but to send it to Sydney, Nova Scotia first and after that when we get AOR, our applications will automatically be transfered to ottawa?

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joelkhor said:
Hmmm what do you mean by that? I thought we have no choice but to send it to Sydney, Nova Scotia first and after that when we get AOR, our applications will automatically be transfered to ottawa?
You send the application to sydney. They will assess it, meaning that all the documents are complete, accurate, and valid. If everything is accurate then they will send it to Ottawa office for processing. You have to send it to Sydney. All the subsequent documents(required when application is processing) are then send to Ottawa office based on what they request.

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello All,

I have applied on 2nd of Sep. I wrote visa office requested New Delhi India in my Generic forum. Now I am worried that it should have written CPP Ottawa. What should I do?

In other words question number 4 in Generic Form "Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application", I wrote New Delhi India. Now I doubt that I did a mistake. It should be CPP Ottawa as I am currently leaving in Ontario Canada.

Ko_ko_Ko

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (CEC) Nova Scotia (PNP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2014 (CEC), October 13, 2015 (OPNP)
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
May 13, 2015
AOR Received.
29/01/2015 (For CEC) 22/01/2016 (PNP)
IELTS Request
Celpip Send with Application (CEC) (PNP)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Med's Done....
29th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2016 (CEC)
VISA ISSUED...
14th Mar 2016 (CEC)
LANDED..........
30th Mar 2016 (CEC)
Yeah Question # 4 is a bit confusing, since everyone is saying to send it to different CPC offices

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
talk2sharad said:
Hello All,

I have applied on 2nd of Sep. I wrote visa office requested New Delhi India in my Generic forum. Now I am worried that it should have written CPP Ottawa. What should I do?

In other words question number 4 in Generic Form "Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application", I wrote New Delhi India. Now I doubt that I did a mistake. It should be CPP Ottawa as I am currently leaving in Ontario Canada.
Don't worry. You can request CIC to change it to CPC-Ottawa before receiving PPR, if you're still in Canada by that time.

Saurabh_PR

Jun 30, 2014
Guys, I am almost ready with my application and should be able to send in 1-2 days. My current location is India and if i travel to Canada on PR, i will have to leave my current job in India and go on a job hunt in Canada.
While going thru all the possibilities, one question popped up .

Right now i am applying with my spouse as Accompanying. I was thinking - wont it be better if i mention "Not Accompanying" for my spouse giving the reason as " She will join me as soon as i find a job in Canada." Inase things go longer in job hunt (more than a year) assuming i land after 6-7th month from the date i get the PR, she wont loose the immigration status. And once i am settled, i can call her on Visitor Visa and then apply for PR in Family Class.

Its just I am trying to get the best out of the situation incase things go wrong in future.
Appreciate yuor help. !!!

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Nope. I think Accompanying means, they are also getting PPR as your dependent. Doesn't matter when they arrive once you get Visa on your passport. If you states Not Accompanying, it means they are not your dependent. However, I am not 100% sure about this answer.

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with application
File Transfer...
04-06-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014 (Visa stamp) 9-07-2014 (Passport Received)
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
Saurabh_PR said:
Guys, I am almost ready with my application and should be able to send in 1-2 days. My current location is India and if i travel to Canada on PR, i will have to leave my current job in India and go on a job hunt in Canada.
While going thru all the possibilities, one question popped up .

Right now i am applying with my spouse as Accompanying. I was thinking - wont it be better if i mention "Not Accompanying" for my spouse giving the reason as " She will join me as soon as i find a job in Canada." Inase things go longer in job hunt (more than a year) assuming i land after 6-7th month from the date i get the PR, she wont loose the immigration status. And once i am settled, i can call her on Visitor Visa and then apply for PR in Family Class.

Its just I am trying to get the best out of the situation incase things go wrong in future.
Appreciate yuor help. !!!
Not accompanying essentially means that you are not sponsoring her in your PR application and you won't be able to sponsor her in the future.

There is no harm in adding her, but the only caveat is that both of you need to land before the expiry of the immigrant visa that will be issued. If you don't your PR application will be cancelled.

Saurabh_PR

Jun 30, 2014
Thanks maniac2403.
That is the only thing i am trying to avoid. I will defenitely be landing before my status gets expired but i am not sure about her. It all depends upon how soon i can get the job which would be a risky situation.

I thought "not accompanying" means - i will still pay for her application. Its just i will apply for her PR later which i can do in family class.

Lets say, if her PR status expires and she could not make the landing before the end date. Since i will be there already, would i be able to apply her PR again in Family Class ?

justenb

Sep 4, 2014
Application on its way to Sydney via FedEx. Should be delivered tomorrow. Added myself to the spreadsheet. Here's hoping there's not a sudden surge of 5,206 applications that are processed ahead of us Septembers...

khone

Mar 15, 2014
I sent my files on Sep 2nd now I check the status it said " Activity: Delivered" after two days ;) ;) I really hope it gonna be good If they received my files and waiting for some good news soon also good luck for all of you guys thanks..

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Items successfully delivered..Updating the spreadsheet..