+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, we finally received the Passport Request from NDVO. Please update my spreadsheet... :)

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
i dont think so... sponsoring son
Passport Req..
got a phone call Nov. 14, Canada Time, to send passport
VISA ISSUED...
CEM Called Dec. 3 (Canada time) said visa is ready to send but no courier available in our place, so i told him to send to Canada
LANDED..........
after my son's graduation (March sometime)
sent an email to immigration, hope to get my son as soon as possible.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-11-13.asp

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echo_00 said:
sent an email to immigration, hope to get my son as soon as possible.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-11-13.asp
This Typhoon is so tragic. Its good to know that the government is expediting the immigration applications. Hope you get it soon.

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
CEM Called Dec. 3 (Canada time) said visa is ready to send but no courier available in our place, so i told him to send to Canada
LANDED..........
needVisa25 said:
This Typhoon is so tragic. Its good to know that the government is expediting the immigration applications. Hope you get it soon.
yes, I know.... they are all starving there... my family is very affected, we are from Samar

Alfoxtrot

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
16-april-2014
Med's Done....
20-may-2014
its nice to hear na my ka batch mate ako dito.. tambay lang muna tayo.. waiting me for the reply of my application,, sept.3,13 rcvd email LC2 instruction at List ng dapat ko i submit..

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
got a response from immigration regarding my email about my son because they are affected by the typhoon Yolanda

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your email regarding file number Fxxxxx on 14 November 2013. We note that the file was received on 25 September 2013.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section

what does it mean??? thanks!

Alfoxtrot

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
16-april-2014
Med's Done....
20-may-2014
echo_00 said:
got a response from immigration regarding my email about my son because they are affected by the typhoon Yolanda

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your email regarding file number Fxxxxx on 14 November 2013. We note that the file was received on 25 September 2013.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section

what does it mean??? thanks!
Grant lang nila f my changes ka sa application,, pero sept.25 acknowledge naman na rcvd nila ung app with ur file number(naka x kc kaw lang nakakaalam non) interms of follow up sa application hndi entertained base parin sa normal processing time.. lets pray nalang na magkaroon sila ng program na ei priority ung mga application from samar and leyte..

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alfoxtrot said:
Grant lang nila f my changes ka sa application,, pero sept.25 acknowledge naman na rcvd nila ung app with ur file number(naka x kc kaw lang nakakaalam non) interms of follow up sa application hndi entertained base parin sa normal processing time.. lets pray nalang na magkaroon sila ng program na ei priority ung mga application from samar and leyte..
meron nga at nabasa ko sa website ng cic kaya nag-email ako, hoping na ma grant nila,,, thanks!

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Got a phone call from CEM yesterday, they are requesting my son's passport and they will issue his visa as soon as possible... thank you Lord, makukuha ko na anak ko.

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echo_00 said:
Got a phone call from CEM yesterday, they are requesting my son's passport and they will issue his visa as soon as possible... thank you Lord, makukuha ko na anak ko.
Glad to hear :).

Alfoxtrot

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
16-april-2014
Med's Done....
20-may-2014
echo_00 said:
Good to hear that.. lapit na kayo mgkakasama..congratz!

mfaith

Nov 18, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, pls can someone add me to the spreadsheet?
Category...........Fam
Visa office.........Accra
Application Received.... September 23rd 2013
AOR..........................October 02nd 2013
SA/File Transfer...........October 02nd 2013
Medical Done..............July 27th 2013

amber.nic

Oct 16, 2013
San Antonio de Los Altos, Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an update that they began processing my husbands PR application at the office in Mexico on Nov 14th. Not long after we received an e-mail asking for photos of any tattoos he may have and an explanation of each of them. He has quite a few so it took a little while, we're trying to be cooperative but this process is so invasive.
Anyway we sent that off to the office in Mexico along with Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Hoping it will be a speedy process :)

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
amber.nic said:
I received an update that they began processing my husbands PR application at the office in Mexico on Nov 14th. Not long after we received an e-mail asking for photos of any tattoos he may have and an explanation of each of them. He has quite a few so it took a little while, we're trying to be cooperative but this process is so invasive.
Anyway we sent that off to the office in Mexico along with Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Hoping it will be a speedy process :)

Did you mention in your application that he has tattoos?