Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
When I called today at Call center the lady told me for FSW application they dont have any track :eek: I must send an email to Ottawa office for an update. Ottawa office is the only one can answer my question.

p_sreenath said:
I just spoke with a CIC agent though and she mentioned that those numbers go up and down all the time, it doesn't mean much. We might still get our medical requests in a couple of months.. Not sure whether to believe it or not.

Hope we can believe ,

thedippaar

Oct 22, 2012
Friends,

I applied under FSW (CPP-O) in Aug 2012 and AOR was received in Oct 2012. So far there was no progress/updates from CIC. My WP expired this mid-Oct 2013 and currently on BoWP expiring in June 2014. I started working since Jan 2011, and have 2.5+ years exp in Canada. I am currently not working on BOWP and planning to move out of country.

With the timeline changes to 25 months, I am thinking of applying under CEC as I have morethan 1 year experience in Canada. I took IELTS last year, but couldnt meet CLB7 in one module. So, I took IELTS this Oct and yet again missed CLB7 in one of them, although overall band is 6.5 in both.

IELTS General Score - March 2012
Listening:6.5
Reading:6.0
Writing:7.0
Speaking:5.5
Overall:6.5

IELTS General Score - Oct 2013
Reading:5.5
Speaking:7.5

1) Is it OK to submit CEC application, while FSW is submitted?

2) Can I apply under CEC, and send both the scores, as I have Band 6 (CLB7) and they are less than 2 year scores?? Is it OK to send 2 TRF's? I didnt see anywhere in the application/checklist specifying any constraints. Let me know.

2) I currently do not have work, so planning to move out of country for sometime. Do I need to update my address on FSW application & on the CEC?

Pls help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

eshotel

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2012
IELTS Request
Already submitted with App
File Transfer...
8 Nov 2012
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
2 May 2013
Passport Req..
17 April'13/ Sended on 7 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
itsmyid said:
my status shows decision made today !
Congrats n good luck bud
CHEERS

ling5479

May 16, 2013
Backgrounder — Improvements to the Canadian Experience Class

Between November 9, 2013 to October 31, 2014, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will accept a maximum of 12,000 new applications under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).Because of an overrepresentation in the CEC applications received to date, the following six occupations will no longer be eligible for the CEC starting November 9, 2013:cooks (NOC code 6322);food service supervisors (NOC 6311);administrative officers (NOC 1221);administrative assistants (NOC 1241);accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311); andretail sales supervisors (NOC 6211).CIC already has a large inventory of applications in these occupations and will continue processing them to a final decision.In addition, CIC will establish sub-caps of 200 applications each for National Occupational Classification (NOC) B occupations. These are mostly technical and administrative jobs or those in the skilled trades. NOC 0 and A (managerial and professional) occupations will not be sub-capped, but they will be subject to the overall cap of 12,000 applications.Finally, CIC will maintain the same language criteria for applicants but will verify them upfront as of November 9, 2013. The current language requirements are Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 and A occupations, and CLB 5 for NOC B occupations. This new measure will ensure that applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements are screened out earlier and processing resources can be concentrated on those who are more likely to qualify.At the same time, this is more client-friendly, as applicants who do not have the required language proficiency will have their applications returned to them along with the processing fee.

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello,

1. you can apply for CEC while your FSW application is in progress. No issue. I have done the same. Even you can have multiple FSW application in progress. e.g FSW application in year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

2. If you have required CLB level in language test just send most recent report. As per my point of view. No harm in sending both test score.

3. Its better to update contact details if you are permanently changing your address for communication.

- Gaurav

thedippaar said:
Friends,

I applied under FSW (CPP-O) in Aug 2012 and AOR was received in Oct 2012. So far there was no progress/updates from CIC. My WP expired this mid-Oct 2013 and currently on BoWP expiring in June 2014. I started working since Jan 2011, and have 2.5+ years exp in Canada. I am currently not working on BOWP and planning to move out of country.

With the timeline changes to 25 months, I am thinking of applying under CEC as I have morethan 1 year experience in Canada. I took IELTS last year, but couldnt meet CLB7 in one module. So, I took IELTS this Oct and yet again missed CLB7 in one of them, although overall band is 6.5 in both.

IELTS General Score - March 2012
Reading:6.0
Speaking:5.5

IELTS General Score - Oct 2013
Reading:5.5
Speaking:7.5

1) Is it OK to submit CEC application, while FSW is submitted?

2) Can I apply under CEC, and send both the scores, as I have Band 6 (CLB7) and they are less than 2 year scores?? Is it OK to send 2 TRF's? I didnt see anywhere in the application/checklist specifying any constraints. Let me know.

2) I currently do not have work, so planning to move out of country for sometime. Do I need to update my address on FSW application & on the CEC?

Pls help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
gaurav1182 said:
Hello,

1. you can apply for CEC while your FSW application is in progress. No issue. I have done the same. Even you can have multiple FSW application in progress. e.g FSW application in year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

2. If you have required CLB level in language test just send most recent report. As per my point of view. No harm in sending both test score.

3. Its better to update contact details if you are permanently changing your address for communication.

- Gaurav
are you sure we can have multiple FSW files running as well?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
gaurav1182,

please do not publish anything you are not sure about,as this will mislead potential applicants and people preparing their applications and gathering documents.

1)NO you can not send multiple applications under one program (for example more then one FSW application,this is not allowed) but you can have more then one application under different programs such as FSW and CEC or PNP.
2)NO you can not mix scores from different test results to meet the language requirements,it has to be one valid score taken within two years of application submission date(please review the operational manual for more informations).
cic should be your primary source of informations

best regards :)

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello dbss/canadavisa13,

I know few member from this forum but who has multiple FSW applications in process....but i have not read it anywhere from CIC source that whether one can do that or not. so its open for speculation.

Thanks, Gaurav

canadavisa13 said:
gaurav1182,

please do not publish anything you are not sure about,as this will mislead potential applicants and people preparing their applications and gathering documents.

1)NO you can not send multiple applications under one program (for example more then one FSW application,this is not allowed) but you can have more then one application under different programs such as FSW and CEC or PNP.
2)NO you can not mix scores from different test results to meet the language requirements,it has to be one valid score taken within two years of application submission date(please review the operational manual for more informations).
cic should be your primary source of informations

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
gaurav1182,

the ones you know may have applied for FSW got rejected then reapplied its impossible to have two FSW applications in process at the same time.
as for test scores you will not be able to find it on the instruction guides at the cic website,you will have to download the OPERATIONAL MANUALS and read them,im pretty sure you will find the information there.

DanielZhang

Nov 17, 2013
Dear All,

Finally, I found my home. I have applied FSW with AEO in July 2012.
So far, there is only one line on my online record: "We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2012".
After that, we haven't heard anything after that.
I did an enquiry with GCMS in August, and they haven't started doing anything on my case yet then.
I submitted another enquiry yesterday and waiting for the response.
Could anybody please provide any information, I would appreciate a lot.
When they could open and take a look at my file.

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
i think ottawa start woking now, my friend got medical today.

ds3010

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
Doc's Request.
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
jibinseb said:
i think ottawa start woking now, my friend got medical today.
Hello Jibinseb

When did your friend apply?