19-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
07-14-2015
awai ali said:
in PER they issued UCI ......through which you can check your status online ......So, if you are not in receipt of PER then how do you check your status online.........
I had a client ID from my previous work permit and was able to track it through that. I wasnt issued a separate UCI for this file.

So, I wasnt issued a PER :(

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Simk,
Sorry to hear about it. I think, You can call there call center on toll free number...and tell them about NER letter & explain them your situation. That would be the fastest way to get some idea about your situation & you can send updated forms along with cover letter explaining NOC code for your previous experiences. You can try in CEC once you become eligible for it.
Thanks, Gaurav

SimK said:
I had a client ID from my previous work permit and was able to track it through that. I wasnt issued a separate UCI for this file.

So, I wasnt issued a PER :(

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello All,
I applied for PR under FSW on april 29, 2013 with arranged employment (positive LMO). Now, my wife has got her study permit for Ph.d & i would like to apply for open work permit on basis of her study permit. but my fsw application is tied up with my current work permit which i got on basis of positive LMO. What will happen to my FSW application if i will apply for open work permit? I received my PER one month ago.
Thanks, Gaurav

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
gaurav1182 said:
Hello All,
I applied for PR under FSW on april 29, 2013 with arranged employment (positive LMO). Now, my wife has got her study permit for Ph.d & i would like to apply for open work permit on basis of her study permit. but my fsw application is tied up with my current work permit which i got on basis of positive LMO. What will happen to my FSW application if i will apply for open work permit? I received my PER one month ago.
Thanks, Gaurav
Safe! Go ahead mate.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
yes they are - still checking if anyone has received

have seen couple of them on fSW1 GETTING it so

as of now no decision coming in from PSLRB

for me file review date is oct 3 - hope they dont miss it

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
neha_arora1985 said:
Hi Guys,

Any latest news about the strike?
How long it is going to take because now it's all getting frustrating :mad:
neha - nothing from pslrb - TWEETED THEM today - they are working on it

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
terki said:
neha - nothing from pslrb - TWEETED THEM today - they are working on it
Mr. Terki, Hope you hear or read something great soon.

You have helped numerous individuals with your knowledge, Hats off!

shanindia2007

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i emailed to new delhi visa office regarding stauts of my file inquiry. will it create negative impression. it has been 10 months passed away since i applied

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
shanindia2007 said:
i emailed to new delhi visa office regarding stauts of my file inquiry. will it create negative impression. it has been 10 months passed away since i applied
There are no negative impressions! It's your right to ask them. You have paid the fees!!! They need people like us to run their economy.

Remember, if they were competent, they wouldn't need immigrants. ;)

Wait, till you get here. :)