+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2011 applicants please join this thread.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
just got a reply from CIC few mins ago.. my application reached on 13th sep, it clearly means that they are processing completeness checks on sep applicants...... good luck everyone....

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your application # is **********. It is currently awaiting assessment. Notification will be sent in due course.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Dear Farrukh Ahmad,

This is CIO contact

Then press 1 then 2 then 1 then 2 then 0
Good luck dear

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
abhishekgoel007 said:
just got a reply from CIC few mins ago.. my application reached on 13th sep, it clearly means that they are processing completeness checks on sep applicants...... good luck everyone....

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your application # is **********. It is currently awaiting assessment. Notification will be sent in due course.

CB
Client Service Unit
you say that "awaiting assessment" means completeness check,,,, why doesn't mean "eligibility review"?

any one can answer me pls...

and if they just start doing the completeness check for september's appl's, so, 3131 september 's applicants didn't get in the cap?

is it right?

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
helppp said:
you say that "awaiting assessment" means completeness check,,,, why doesn't mean "eligibility review"?

any one can answer me pls...

and if they just start doing the completeness check for september's appl's, so, 3131 september 's applicants didn't get in the cap?

is it right?
My dear friend situation is not cleared because 13 september applicant got charged in november , but exact date is not cleared , situation about 3131 will be cleared next week or if Malkhatib get PER inshallah

paragr1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with an Application
AOR Received.
Waiting .....
IELTS Request
Sent With an Application
File Transfer...
Waiting.......
Med's Request
Waiting .....
abhishekgoel007 said:

Dear Sir/Madam:

CB
Client Service Unit
WHEN DID YOU SENT THEM AN EMAIL?
Please reply

paragr1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with an Application
AOR Received.
Waiting .....
IELTS Request
Sent With an Application
File Transfer...
Waiting.......
Med's Request
Waiting .....
abhishekgoel007 said:
i sent them an email on 16th nov, so i might get reply on 5th ...... !!!

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
i called cio before 30 minutes , after asking some security questions she gave me my UCI - i asked about processing and fee charging But she told me that your file is not processed and not charged
what it means - those applications which are returned due to cap reached, have uci?

frnk

Nov 4, 2011
farrukh ahmad said:
i called cio before 30 minutes , after asking some security questions she gave me my UCI - i asked about processing and fee charging But she told me that your file is not processed and not charged
what it means - those applications which are returned due to cap reached, have uci?
how is it possible that prapplicant application which was received 9/13/2011 returned due to incomplete application, and the woman told to melkhatib that cio doesnot even open the sep application?

frnk

Nov 4, 2011
abhishekgoel007 said:
whose application is returned buddy????????????? :eek:
prapplicant application which was received 9/13/2011 returned due to incomplete application. i found it in the spreedsheet. in the ner/returned application.

frnk

Nov 4, 2011
abhishekgoel007 said:
How many digits or alphabets are there in your UCI?
farrukh ahmad should kindly answer this question. because he called cio and get information about his uci

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
farrukh ahmad said:
Dear Farrukh I want to ask one question did you apply for Canada immigration before this time I mean last year or before or did you have an application before which was rejected or withdrawn ?

vinodkumar

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
PER 13-DEC-2011
Med's Request
17-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
23-SEPT 2013
I called CIC just 30 minutes back and the lady said they have not yet started working on Sept applications. She also said they are still on 31 Aug applications. Now the matter is clear that calling CIC customer service is a waste of time and money as well since our friend Mr. Bhandari whose application received by CIO on 01 week of September, received his PER today, and his BD was encashed on 21 Nov.