+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sep 2024 Study visa timelines

lucifer7

Star Member
Jun 7, 2024
Does your application have any prominent discrepancies due to which it's taking so much time? Cause a March SDS Indian application getting so delayed does not seem right.
if there were any discrepancies they would reach out instead the tracker says everything is perfect (including the documents)

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
if there were any discrepancies they would reach out instead the tracker says everything is perfect (including the documents)
That's true. How long are you planning to wait for? Are you considering withdrawing your application and re-applying or are you just going to wait it out?

lucifer7

Star Member
Jun 7, 2024
That's true. How long are you planning to wait for? Are you considering withdrawing your application and re-applying or are you just going to wait it out?
I think im gonna wait it out since i've been seeing that if they havent rejected yet then its a positive response according to the forums here

Amna123

Jun 18, 2024
Hi,
I am in Canada, but my children are in UAE, I applied for my children study permit, Its been 1 month already but when I call to check the status it says "review of eligibility not started yet", please let me know what to do? anyone else is facing same problem?
Applied from Abu Dhabi, Non SDS, Minors
Applied on 5th August 2024
Status is "Review of eligibility not started yet".
Anyone else is facing same issue?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am in Canada, but my children are in UAE, I applied for my children study permit, Its been 1 month already but when I call to check the status it says "review of eligibility not started yet", please let me know what to do? anyone else is facing same problem?
Applied from Abu Dhabi, Non SDS, Minors
Applied on 5th August 2024
Status is "Review of eligibility not started yet".
Anyone else is facing same issue?
Processing is around 10 weeks so nothing to do. Only been 4 weeks.

Amna123

Jun 18, 2024
Yes but i read it here in the forum that some applications get stuck for 5 to 6 months better to raise a webform. Just wanted to know that should I raise a webform or wait for the decision.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes but i read it here in the forum that some applications get stuck for 5 to 6 months better to raise a webform. Just wanted to know that should I raise a webform or wait for the decision.
There is no point in raising a webform until past normal processing times.