+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sep 2024 Study visa timelines

Komal1singh2

Aug 22, 2024
i have submitted my passport for stamping on 16 august at VFS delhi office, on 20 aug i got message your passport is under process at IRCC? In how many days I can expect the passport back

lucifer7

Star Member
Jun 7, 2024
Raised any web forms?
Got any replies for them? I raised a web form a month back and I’m still waiting for a reply.. it’s going to be 3 months since I applied.. from India
I've raised around 5 and all I got was an automated response stating it is under process. From Mumbai here

aditisethi5

Apr 18, 2024
That’s a long time, where have you applied from? Is it a group application? You can try raising an ATIP request under the privacy act to get GCMS notes but if I’m not wrong, it takes a month to receive those notes.

TokiToki

Aug 29, 2024
Category........
STUDY
Good day everyone
Application date :June 13th 2024
Correspondence letter :July 22nd 2024
Medical Results: Passed July 23rd 2024
No decision letter
Please what can I do ? My resumption on the 3rd of September 2024

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day everyone
Application date :June 13th 2024
Correspondence letter :July 22nd 2024
Medical Results: Passed July 23rd 2024
No decision letter
Please what can I do ? My resumption on the 3rd of September 2024
Do you have a valid TRV or do you need to factor in passport stamping too? If still need passport stamping then contact school about deferring. You say “resumption” on the 3rd which means you were on a study permit and had to apply for a new one?

TokiToki

Aug 29, 2024
Category........
STUDY
Do you have a valid TRV or do you need to factor in passport stamping too? If still need passport stamping then contact school about deferring. You say “resumption” on the 3rd which means you were on a study permit and had to apply for a new one?
I need to factor in passport stamping .I applied last year and my study permit was denied last year September so I deffred to fall 2024.I had to reapply this year and now I am experiencing delays. I informed my school and the latest date of arrival is September 11th.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I need to factor in passport stamping .I applied last year and my study permit was denied last year September so I deffred to fall 2024.I had to reapply this year and now I am experiencing delays. I informed my school and the latest date of arrival is September 11th.
So depending where you live then passport stamping can take up to 30 days.

TokiToki

Aug 29, 2024
Category........
STUDY
So depending where you live then passport stamping can take up to 30 days.
It takes about 10 business days . But the main thing is the PPR .is there a way I can call concerning my application. It past the average processing time for my country .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It takes about 10 business days . But the main thing is the PPR .is there a way I can call concerning my application. It past the average processing time for my country .
For India, it is taking up to 30 days right now. Even if you got it today and business days is 10 days that would be around September 16. You can raise a webform or call but you have to use VPN. You may not even talk to a call centre agent because volume is so high. And the agent is not an officer and can only provide update on your file.

Processing times are based on when most not all are approved.