+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent passport of my US citizen daughter too instead of just photocopy.Implications?

Jerrie86

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/11/2016
Nomination.....
15/11/2016
Hi there guys,

We received PPR back in May but wanted to wait four our newborn baby to be added so sent her docs on Aug 31st and received PPR mail on Sept 15th.

Now, while sending passports,it completely skipped my mind that she doesnt need to send passport and only photocopy would work. Are there any implications of sending the passport and not the photocopy.

Commonsense says that it shouldnt be a problem but can anyone help me if I need to inform CIC regarding this matter? Maybe an email or a phone call?

RanaHamed

Feb 28, 2019
Hi there guys,

We received PPR back in May but wanted to wait four our newborn baby to be added so sent her docs on Aug 31st and received PPR mail on Sept 15th.

Now, while sending passports,it completely skipped my mind that she doesnt need to send passport and only photocopy would work. Are there any implications of sending the passport and not the photocopy.

Commonsense says that it shouldnt be a problem but can anyone help me if I need to inform CIC regarding this matter? Maybe an email or a phone call?
Hello, i wanted to know if there were any complications with submitting your childs passport instead of a photocopy. I did the same, please advise if everything was fine or did you have to contact them in any way.