+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent my Spousal Sponsorship

nostalgicbabie

Nov 26, 2019
So,

I sent my application on December 8th 2019, but I've been stressing myself out by reading a lot on the website with all the information about sponsoring your spouse. He is in Afghanistan, He signed all of the forms physically when I was in Afghanistan with him, back in September 2019.

So, I sent the application from Canada (and he's obviously not here), but I did not appoint myself as a representative. is this going to be a problem? Will they send my application back? please help, thanks.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
So,

I sent my application on December 8th 2019, but I've been stressing myself out by reading a lot on the website with all the information about sponsoring your spouse. He is in Afghanistan, He signed all of the forms physically when I was in Afghanistan with him, back in September 2019.

So, I sent the application from Canada (and he's obviously not here), but I did not appoint myself as a representative. is this going to be a problem? Will they send my application back? please help, thanks.
No they won’t . If you signed all the documents properly and provided all the documents mentioned in checklist you should be fine

Reactions: nostalgicbabie