+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent my application from dubai to Newdelhi for work permit with a job offer

Feb 28, 2012
Hello,

please help me to find out the status of the application.

I am presently working in siemens Dubai and got a job in siemens Canada. I had courierd the application on 8th march and as per UPS courier services they have handed over the application 0n 10th march.

As of now there is no update on the file and I had sent an email enquiry to canadian high commision just to ensure that the application is in process. They answered saying that they have not found any application with details provided, details provided are,
Name, dob, Passport number, phone number, email etc

Please let me know the way to locate the file.

Thankyou

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo Transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application and May 2014
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
First AOR 10-2011, second AOR December 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
October -2013 and RPRF paid on Oct 2013
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 7-15-2014 PPR 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
subbarao.banavatu said:
Hello,

I am presently working in siemens Dubai and got a job in siemens Canada. I had courierd the application on 8th march and as per UPS courier services they have handed over the application 0n 10th march.

As of now there is no update on the file and I had sent an email enquiry to canadian high commision just to ensure that the application is in process. They answered saying that they have not found any application with details provided, details provided are,

Thankyou

It takes an average of 3 months (upto 4 in some cases) before your file is reviewed by an I. officer. If you qualify based on the point grade system established, then you get an email aknowledging the same (PER) pending further review when it arrives at your visa office.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subbarao.banavatu said:
Hello,

Thankyou
Please can you be a little bit clear regarding what application you sent and where? Is it a Federal skilled worker application? It is actually too early to get a response from CIO?

The information given is too less to provide you with an appropriate answer.

Mitali

Feb 28, 2012
Hello Mitali,

I have applied for workpermit and Visa. I am presnetly working in UAE and applied from dubai but submitted my application in New Delhi as i have to leave Dubai.

As per the canadian imigration, it is mentioned that the processing time is 4 weeks.

I had sent my application by courier and it is delivered on 10-03-2012 (received by a guard). But there is no update as of now.

Please provide me your inputs on the maximum processig time required and how to find the status of the application.

Best regards,
Subbrao