+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors plz help

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
My father is prop of the business.they are sick and remain at home and I take care of all the business.now I want to apply visitor visa.how can I show to VO about my activity in business.only child of my parents(no bro, no sis)
An affidavit from my father or simple explanation on paper or
you suggest anything else
Seniors plz help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My father is prop of the business.they are sick and remain at home and I take care of all the business.now I want to apply visitor visa.how can I show to VO about my activity in business.only child of my parents(no bro, no sis)
An affidavit from my father or simple explanation on paper or
you suggest anything else
Seniors plz help
Neither an affidavit nor a simple explanation on paper from your dad will work.

Are you an employee in your dad's business? Do you earn a salary every month?
Has your dad made a Power of Attorney to represent him for the business/financial transactions?
Do you have signing authority for the bank accounts?

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Thanks for reply Bryanna
My ans is NO to all of yours queries.
What can I do now.
Plz plz plz suggest any alternative

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for reply Bryanna
My ans is NO to all of yours queries.
What can I do now.
Plz plz plz suggest any alternative
1. Are you employed in another company? Or have a business registered in your name?

2. You'll have to explain the source of funds in your bank account + your FD.... in your TRV application. Also, these funds must match your income tax returns

3. Can you defer your visit to Canada until you can establish that you are managing your dad's business on his behalf?

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Thanks a lot Bryanna,appreciable.
Not employee neither any registered company
FD is 4 year old.
Paying income tax of about CAD 10000 annually since 10 years.
My friend sponsor me to visit so I want to apply right now.
Any solution!!!!!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is that your personal income tax of CAD 10,000 per year.... or the business tax.... or your dad's personal tax?

Any which way, tax authorities are happy to collect taxes, whereas a Canada visa officer would like to know the source of the income/tax paid based on evidence/documents.

Do you own property? Not property owned by your parents.
Do you live with any other dependent family members? Will they accompany you?
What is the purpose of your visit? And for how long?

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Personal income tax.
Yes residential and commercial property on my name.
My wife,kid(8 years),my mother and my father live together.
My wife and kid will accompany me.
Purpose is to visit family friend and tourism for 10 days.
Wife household and child is studying.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is how your application would look to the visa officer:
1. Property ownership = Immovable assets = Not a compelling reason to return by a specific date

2. Your dad's business = You're not an employee/business partner = No real employment ties = No compelling reason to return by a specific date

3. Your wife (homemaker) + child accompanying you = No strong family ties left behind

4. Visit of 10 days to meet a friend = Why would you/your wife/child travel halfway across the world to meet your friend for 10 days (incurring significant costs)? It's a different matter if one wants to meet family members = Not a convincing purpose of visit

You are the primary applicant. However, if your individual application lacks compelling reasons to return home, then your wife and your child's applications are far weaker.

My suggestions:
1. Apply alone without your wife or your child

2. Defer your visit until you are able to prove that you manage your dad's business on a day-to-day basis.... without your dad.... with evidence

3. Include evidence of your parents' illness. For example, are they suffering from serious medical conditions which require you to return to take care of them.... or do they have lifestyle illnesses (controlled diabetes, high blood pressure, etc)

4. You must explain the source of funds in your personal bank account. Otherwise, the funds will seem as transferred by your dad or your dad's business

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
One last question
I have USA b1b2 visa about 4 months ago ,never visited yet.
Can I apply under can+ visa category

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Is it necessary to travel to USA first or can I apply now without travel.
What documents I need then
I will go for it