+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seniors PLS help, dose London visa office accept old style passport???

aboamr

Sep 9, 2012
Dear Seniors,

I have got my passport request today. and they ask in specification that, the bio data must be printed but in our passport it's hand written. and one more thing i have my kids on my wife passport not in a separate passport.

so should we make new passport or visa can be issued on our passport without changing.
pls replay quickly as we wish if we can send them soon so we can land before December.

best regards

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to get seperate passports for your wife and kid....old passports work no more so you need to get your's upgraded as well if you have an old one...passportss need to be machine readable...
aboamr said:
Dear Seniors,

I have got my passport request today. and they ask in specification that, the bio data must be printed but in our passport it's hand written. and one more thing i have my kids on my wife passport not in a separate passport.

so should we make new passport or visa can be issued on our passport without changing.
pls replay quickly as we wish if we can send them soon so we can land before December.

best regards

aboamr

Sep 9, 2012
thanks haral,
so if I make the new one, should I send the old one with them or what should I do?

Piooini

Apr 3, 2011
I sent old style passport and it was accepted, but you have to seperate kids from mother's passport.
Regards

aboamr

Sep 9, 2012
Thanks Piooini for your replay it was a relief as i did send them the old one. and i was worried a lot.
what is your visa office and when did you send them