+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors pls advice-Wrong email id in Medical forms(Spouse)

kavaanan

Nov 14, 2013
Hi, I am a Nov applicant and have received my Medicals. My earlier application that was applied through a consultant and was rejected for failure towards providing Reference letter. This time I have applied on my own and the Problem is email ID and Phone Num on my Spouse medical form is pointing to the Old consultant. We are pretty much sure that we have entered my email ID in both of our forms and some how ...data of last application was picked up for my Spouse form. Pls advice what can be done now?

Is it advisable to leave that there as she is dependent applicant? or is it wise to ask for correction? If so will it delay the process?

Pls advice

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
kavaanan said:
Hi, I am a Nov applicant and have received my Medicals. My earlier application that was applied through a consultant and was rejected for failure towards providing Reference letter. This time I have applied on my own and the Problem is email ID and Phone Num on my Spouse medical form is pointing to the Old consultant. We are pretty much sure that we have entered my email ID in both of our forms and some how ...data of last application was picked up for my Spouse form. Pls advice what can be done now?

Is it advisable to leave that there as she is dependent applicant? or is it wise to ask for correction? If so will it delay the process?

Pls advice
Just do your medicals and email them about the correction mentioning that you completed medicals but email of spouse need a correction.