+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors please help....OINP additional doc complication

ishmish

Jan 27, 2016
Hello guys,

I am a FSW outland feb 25 applicant....and i received the following mail last night...

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

- Copies of ALL pay stubs issued to you by your employer from January 1, 2014 through February 9, 2016 and bank statements from a financial institution for the same period showing payroll deposits.

- 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance. Any substantial irregular deposits should be accompanied by details explaining the source of the funds and if necessary, evidence to show that the funds are un-encumbered.

- Details with respect to any penalties that would result from early withdrawal of you fixed deposits, or documentation from the institution to show evidence that no penalties would apply

- Copy of your new passport.

- True copy of your birth certificate.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.

Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line.

Thank You for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

From what i understand, this is an additional document request, but i have these complications,

I receive my salary in cash, so I have no pay stubs. I sent my tax return to prove my employment.Also, My salary was mentioned on my reference letter. I can send them the tax return for the period 2014 till date along with a letter of explanation and a letter from my employer stating that i receive my salary in cash. Will that suffice.

Also, my bank account doesn't have much transaction in the last six months.I had shown fixed deposits as proof of fund which have been renewed 3 months after i sent my OINP application. My account balance is not much but i do have my renewed fixed deposits along with a bank letter, will that work.

Lastly, My birth certificate that i recently got issued doesn't mention my name. Although i did send them my secondary school certificate along with an affidavit. How can i get around this.

PLEASE GUIDE....it would be of great help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishmish said:
I receive my salary in cash, so I have no pay stubs. I sent my tax return to prove my employment.Also, My salary was mentioned on my reference letter. I can send them the tax return for the period 2014 till date along with a letter of explanation and a letter from my employer stating that i receive my salary in cash. Will that suffice.

It may suffice. OINP probably suspects irregularities in your employment hence the request for pay stubs and banking information. What you suggested above seems like the best possible option for now.

Also, my bank account doesn't have much transaction in the last six months.I had shown fixed deposits as proof of fund which have been renewed 3 months after i sent my OINP application. My account balance is not much but i do have my renewed fixed deposits along with a bank letter, will that work.

Yes. Provide them with that penalty information as well.

Lastly, My birth certificate that i recently got issued doesn't mention my name. Although i did send them my secondary school certificate along with an affidavit. How can i get around this.

Weird that you have a birth certificate that doesn't have a name on it. Explain again to OINP that you don't have a birth certificate and that is the reason why you had to furnish an affidavit for the purpose.

PLEASE GUIDE....it would be of great help.[/b]

Reactions: srvnnmch25

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
INFONAVJOTSINGH said:
Hi Ishmish,

I have also received same mail form Ontario.

on 10th November. but they didn't asked for birth and New passport copy to me.

My case:-
1) I have show fund in FD's.
2) My salary account and account used for showing funds are different.

I want to know will they accept computer generated pay slips and bank statements? as in INDIA due to Rs500 and Rs 100 denominations by government there is huge line in banks which can slow our process.

can we connect offline?

Regards,
Infonavjotsingh
You can send both accounts. Send them 6 months of statements for salary account and copy of FD's.

Aug 15, 2015
Dear Ishmish and Asivad Anac,

I have also received same mail form Ontario on 10th November. But they didn't asked for birth and new passport copy to me.

What they have asked me is:- Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.
- Copies of ALL pay stubs issued to you by company in 2015 and bank statements from a financial institution for the same period showing payroll deposits.

- 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance. Any substantial irregular deposits should be accompanied by details explaining the source of the funds and if necessary, evidence to show that the funds are un-encumbered. Any funds in accounts where there is a penalty for early withdrawal should provide details of the nature of said penalties.

My case:-
1) I have shown fund in FD's, PPF and Saving account.
2) My salary account and account used for showing funds are different.
3) I have maintained my funds from last one year, received as gift form father.

Please Asivad Anac, bestofluck and Ishmish can you help me with following questions:-

1) I want to know will they accept computer generated pay slips and bank statements.
2) Do I need to attach latter of explanation again for funds? Because they are more than 6 month old.
2) Second, in INDIA due to Rs 500 and Rs 100 denominations by government there is huge line in banks which can slow our process.
3) Third, Pay Sub is "Pay slip"?

Regards,
Infonavjotsingh