+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Help Wanted......

CPR-Wanted

Jul 7, 2010
I am Canadian PR through Federal skilled worker class. I am a newly landed immigrant, Landed in Nov 2009. After staying their for one month and receiving my PR Card came back to my homeland Pakistan in Dec, 2010 to continue with my job and wind up few of my property affairs. As I am already married and my wife and 2 children were non accompanying members at the time of processing of my PR Application. They were declared and all of their Documents were Provide as the part of my PR process, till their medicals. Now I am ready to fly to Toronto for permanent settlement and want Sponsor my spouse and dependent Children as soon as possible after reaching there. I have few questions in this regard to make my mind clear before planning it.

1. What is the minimum requirement of income or proof of funds for Canadian residents to sponsor their spouse and dependent Children?

2. If there is not any bottom line demanded for this, So what is the way to satisfy immigration officer, as I will not be having any job immediately after arriving in Canada.

3. What I have to fill at the financial evaluation form as I am totally new to Canada. Not even having any Tax history, No Job History and just a Bank statement that will be newly established.

4. At what stage I have to get their medicals again as they are already expired. Should I need to get them before applying or within the application process when required?

5. What is the Policy to get new passports for Children under 5, as their passports are already one year old. And I heard that they need fresh passports for children less then 5 years of age.

6. Can I sponsor them in first week of my arrival In Canada?

Thanking seniors in Advance for their comments and help in this regard.

lands

Jan 28, 2010
There is no minimum income requirement to sponsor spouse and kids. You how ever are required to porvide an option-c printout, which means you will need to file taxes with revenue canada, and you will not be able to do that until Feb of 2011.

You can still submit a sponsorship application with out option c, along with a letter explaining why you are unable to obtain an option c printout.

You will be required to do medicals for your family members.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
CPR-Wanted said:
1. What is the minimum requirement of income or proof of funds for Canadian residents to sponsor their spouse and dependent Children?
You don't need any income or proof of funds to sponsor your spouse and kids.
2. If there is not any bottom line demanded for this, So what is the way to satisfy immigration officer, as I will not be having any job immediately after arriving in Canada.
Look for a job, and document your job search. You might have a job by the time the sponsorship forms are ready anyway; if not, just write an explanation of your job search. When you get a job, I'd send proof of this to the visa office to be added to your file.
3. What I have to fill at the financial evaluation form as I am totally new to Canada. Not even having any Tax history, No Job History and just a Bank statement that will be newly established.
You don't need the Option C - just explain why you don't have it. You could include proof of your job in Pakistan, your pay stubs (if any), your income tax from Pakistan, a letter from your boss in Pakistan, etc.
4. At what stage I have to get their medicals again as they are already expired. Should I need to get them before applying or within the application process when required?
You have to send them in with the application.
6. Can I sponsor them in first week of my arrival In Canada?
Yes.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Great Help Canadaianwoman......Have no word to say Thanks.....May God Bless you :)