+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca September/Fall 2019 Intake

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
But I'm worried that Seneca's seats might get full, till we keep waiting for Humber. It's too slow.
If you have an offer letter you will have a seat reserved for you. Only if you don't confirm the offer letter by the due date will you lose your seat.

For example I got Humber's offer letter which is valid till March 3rd 2019. I can keep waiting till then and my seat is still Garunteed.

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
If you have an offer letter you will have a seat reserved for you. Only if you don't confirm the offer letter by the due date will you lose your seat.

For example I got Humber's offer letter which is valid till March 3rd 2019. I can keep waiting till then and my seat is still Garunteed.
for which course u did applied and when?

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Thankyou and you too..!!!
Financial Planning, wbu?
No I haven't paid the fees yet, waiting for other colleges to respond. Did you pay?
I also got the offer letter from Seneca for Financial Planning for September 2019. I am waiting for offer letter from Lambton for (FPWT). Because Seneca has one year program. please suggest me Seneca or Lambton which one is better to go? 1 year PG will risk visa chances or not?

SAS2679

Dec 18, 2018
I also got the offer letter from Seneca for Financial Planning for September 2019. I am waiting for offer letter from Lambton for (FPWT). Because Seneca has one year program. please suggest me Seneca or Lambton which one is better to go? 1 year PG will risk visa chances or not?
Depends, you can take 2 one year courses, if you want to show 2 years of study.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I Need Help.

I have done Bcom. I got 2 offer letter from different colleges for September 2019.

- Seneca (Financial Planning 1 year PG)
- Lambton College (Project Management & Strategic Leadership 2 Year Co-op PG)

I am confused which one is best to go for as Visa and Education Prospectives?
Need guidance.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I Need Help.

I have done Bcom. I got 2 offer letter from different colleges for September 2019.

- Seneca (Financial Planning 1 year PG)
- Lambton College (Project Management & Strategic Leadership 2 Year Co-op PG)

I am confused which one is best to go for as Visa and Education Prospectives?
Need guidance.
Education wise you need to decide what you are going to do in life. Both programs are different. The advantage of the Lambton college program is that it is a 2 years degree which will give you a 3-year PGWP versus the 1-year PGWP that the Seneca course will give you, but that isn't really going to help unless you know what you are going to do. The Lambton program has a work term which means 4 months of co-op versus the Seneca's 1-month co-op.

Honestly, I don't know much about the career prospects of both courses. To me personally, project management is something that Engineering students take and not B.com students. I would think that courses to do with Marketing or Accounting would be more popular with business students than project management. Also, project management is something that requires experience in another sector.

If I were to put your degree to the program I would personally choose Financial Planning, the course gives you a path towards accreditation which is a requirement for a job. Your degree gives you a background in finance already and hopefully, if you impress the people at the company during your 1 month of co-op you could land a job.

The visa will be the same if you go for either course. Once course at least to me seems more suited to your previous education and the other gives you longer PGWP. Also, do note Seneca facilities in Toronto are more than Lambton college's facilities in Toronto.