+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca - for September (Fall) 2018

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
i applied in Seneca on March 6th and submitted my portfolio right away for VFT(visual effects for Film and Television) Fall 2018 intake.. i got the offer letter from Seneca on march 16th itself.. but the thing is i've applied for Sheridan too.. so im waiting for the reply from Sheridan. i've been following the threads here about Sheridan too.. for courses like VFX, they take more time as they have to assess all the applicants portfolio. so probably it'll be by April... my due date for Seneca is on April 14. Hope Sheridan sends me the acceptance letter before 10th... for all those who got into colleges for the Fall 2018 intake, Congrats!! :)

Reactions: ishhi
Mar 23, 2018
i applied in Seneca on March 6th and submitted my portfolio right away for VFT(visual effects for Film and Television) Fall 2018 intake.. i got the offer letter from Seneca on march 16th itself.. but the thing is i've applied for Sheridan too.. so im waiting for the reply from Sheridan. i've been following the threads here about Sheridan too.. for courses like VFX, they take more time as they have to assess all the applicants portfolio. so probably it'll be by April... my due date for Seneca is on April 14. Hope Sheridan sends me the acceptance letter before 10th... for all those who got into colleges for the Fall 2018 intake, Congrats!! :)
Share your profile. Coz i applied on 9th feb for seneca but still no decision.

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
Share your profile. Coz i applied on 9th feb for seneca but still no decision.
I did B.sc multimedia and animation in Himalayan Univ.. 10th 56%, 12th 65%, ug 69%. Ielts 7.0 with R7.5 W6 S7 L7

The course i applied, needed portfolio so i submitted my personal portfolio.. btw.. i applied on jan 31st.. but Seneca got back to me on march 6th. Thats when i submitted the details, paid the app fee and submitted the portfolio

Mar 23, 2018
I did B.sc multimedia and animation in Himalayan Univ.. 10th 56%, 12th 65%, ug 69%. Ielts 7.0 with R7.5 W6 S7 L7

The course i applied, needed portfolio so i submitted my personal portfolio.. btw.. i applied on jan 31st.. but Seneca got back to me on march 6th. Thats when i submitted the details, paid the app fee and submitted the portfolio
I applied on 9th feb but still no response

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
I applied on 9th feb but still no response
usually they give first preference to those applicants who apply before 31st jan.. that is called the equal consideration period. after that only the latter applications will be considered. that too on first come first served basis. don't worry, just give it some time till April 1st week.. all the best

Mar 23, 2018
usually they give first preference to those applicants who apply before 31st jan.. that is called the equal consideration period. after that only the latter applications will be considered. that too on first come first served basis. don't worry, just give it some time till April 1st week.. all the best
Hope so thank you buddy

ishhi

Jan 30, 2018
For which course? When did you apply and when did you receive it? Profile?
Sorry for these many questions.
Yash_nag, sorry for my late reply, the course is event and media production. I applied since nov 2017 and received the LOA by march 2018

sneha271994

Mar 29, 2018
I too applied to Seneca for September intake in December, but i had some missing documents which I submitted in Feb. I still haven't heard back. They are not even replying to mails.

Nithin95

May 14, 2018
Oh my goodness. I hope we can receive our admission offer soon.

Just an update, 2 weeks ago they sent me an email to submit some portfolios and essays. I completed and sent hem all yesterday. I am praying hard to receive the admission offer soon

Hey I also received same mail from Sheridan . Did you received offer from Sheridan ?. If so when ?

Nithin95

May 14, 2018
I also submitted my resume, cover letter and Accomplishments essay for Sheridan, a week ago . But i havent recieved any email from Either institute. May be they are holding applications to select Best Profiles . Believe me 2018 is going to be very competitive.
Hey , I also received same mail regarding resume from Sheridan college . Did you got the offer from Sheridan ? . If so when ?