+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seneca college

vivek.04540

Apr 16, 2011
HI ,
I have applied to seneca for 2012 fall (database developer program) but for this the processing hasn started yet .Did you get admission for the course that you have applied.

Regards,
V.Vivek

JackB

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the process has already started , to be considered for early admission you have to send all your documents by February 1 .

Im so anxious , i sent my application one week ago and waiting for a reply

sammaclovin

Nov 29, 2011
Seneca college do take time... for my application they took 3-4weeks ... i already got visa under that course so let me know if anybody needs advise....

Reactions: 123kaur

vivek.04540

Apr 16, 2011
HI ,
I have already sent me applications to Seneca in the month november ,and for the course database application developer the processing does take some time i believe.So if any one has any idea about this particular course.Please let me know the estimated time or weeks that i may expect any reply from them.any sort of help would be appreciated.

Regards,
V.Vivek.

hemant.saini

Feb 8, 2012
hi
sammaclovin

i have got offer letter form seneca and i want to ask you that can i change my course after my arrival?
pls tell me if you have any information.

thanks

neverz

Feb 8, 2012
hi sammaclovin

me as well get the admission in retail management and i am preparing my application to submit for visa please can tell me the list and study plan so i can get idea how to make all this thanks

secondly, yes seneca college have very bizy so if you want early response you have to follow up by calling and emailing them so then you can get earlier response.

neverz

Feb 8, 2012
yes hemant

you can if you are eligible for that course which you want to do they have a policy

JackB

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And do you know if you can track your application status using my.seneca ? , i have tried but the confirmation number that i received its useless to activate my account.

sammaclovin

Nov 29, 2011
Hi All ,
i think hemant.saini you can change the course but you have to go to canada couple of weeks early to do that, and neverz for application all you need is study plan , bank statement for funds , education history , offer letter , fees reciept and do show ur parents property to convince visa officer that you will come back after studies ,resume and other application forms and than all depend on ur luck..and JackB i am not sure about application tracking thing i wont be able to help you..
regards

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@hemant.saini; Yes, you can easily change your program within 10 days of your program start date subject to availability & your eligibility for that program. But it is advisable to get your program changed from your home country itself if you have any issues with your current enrollment.

@vivek.04540; For September 2012 start date: Applications are being accepted now. Early Acceptances - Applications must be submitted by February 1, 2012 and will be processed after March 15, 2012.

@JackB; There is no way to track your Seneca Application other than emailing or calling international admission with your application ref. no.

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Seneca is the best !!!!!!!!

justinlewis

Mar 21, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
Jallandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2012
Med's Done....
09-02-2012
hiii

i have got admission in seneca college for computer engineering technology(2 years advance diploma).i have submitted my file on 18th march 2012.now eagerly waiting for visa....