Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
UMAIR MARRI said:
anyone going to Seneca college for international business diploma
bro if u are from pakistan then i dont wanna disheart you but i wanna know you that visa successful ration is almost 5% based on college applicants whereas for university applicants it is 95%.
SO please don't apply on college. go for a university instead.
I have been on this forum for the last 1 year and have seen many many applicants here. I am also a victim and did not listen to the seniors on this forum

Shaidul

Dec 21, 2012
I am a Bangladeshi student and i have applied from Oman to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I have got rejected for the first three reasons : You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because: (a) you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence. (b) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.
I have applied with my dad's bank statements of Oman and Bangladesh and some financial documents of some land and building in Bangladesh.The VO have returned all those bank statements of BD and one of the oman's one in which the balance wasn't converted to CAD.I am going for diploma in Computer Network and technical Support in Seneca College.I showed approximately 13 Lakh CAD including bank accounts in BD and Oman and the assets in BD.

I would like someone to give me some expert advice and tell me where I went wrong and what should i have included and give me detailed information on what documents to apply with for the next time.......
PLZZZ HELP ME........

UMAIR MARRI

Dec 12, 2012
dear all,

its not compulsory that college students didnt get visa instead its important that you have fullfilled all the requirement ... i have faith in Allah

UMAIR MARRI

Dec 12, 2012
arrie..

i have applied for january 2013 and got offer letter and submitted my 1st semester fee but unfortunately i was late and didnt submit my documents and now i have applied for defferal and waiting for may intakes 2013 hopefuly got soon and then i will apply iam currently doing masters in international relations and going for international business it does matter?????

UMAIR MARRI

Dec 12, 2012
i have my own acccount of 16laks plus my auncle sponsoring me and he is businessman and having good accounts and property plz guide for further ..... seniors.