+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENECA COLLEGE STUDENT.........please help

siya_

Aug 6, 2019
My seneca id have written that my tution fee is paid that gives me a sigh but what the problem is my student status is just fees have been paid but it doesnt grow, like if you have seneca id the you probably know that about the place it shows your status there are further options like after payment done theres admitted, waiting list and finally confirmed. Now I am worried because my application status doesnt show confirmed could this be I didnt get a seat or what..am I confirmed student or not?

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
My seneca id have written that my tution fee is paid that gives me a sigh but what the problem is my student status is just fees have been paid but it doesnt grow, like if you have seneca id the you probably know that about the place it shows your status there are further options like after payment done theres admitted, waiting list and finally confirmed. Now I am worried because my application status doesnt show confirmed could this be I didnt get a seat or what..am I confirmed student or not?
You are Confirmed, because that's the same thing on my profile, the smiley emoji that means paid. I think its when every other requirement is done and you have registered for classes that's when it will change to confirmed. So don't fret

Reactions: siya_

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
If you have paid the minimum fees required to confirm the seat then it is confirmed.

DANNY_RAJPUT001

Oct 23, 2019
HI SIYA..... DONT WRY ABOUT THE STUDENT STATUS........ I GOT MY VISA FOR MAY 2020...SENECA COLLEGE ALSO KNOWS THAT MY STUDY PERMIT HAS BEEN APPROVED.. BUT STILL MY STATUS IN STUDENT CENTRE IS ( PAID ( TUTION PAYMENT RECEIVED ).....