+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College Jan 2019 Intake

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
I have applied on 14th of june for seneca is their any chances of getting offer letter?
If you've applied in June I'm sure you'll get offer letter anytime now.
Of course provided you are applying for a relevant course and have a good profile.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Has Seneca started processing the applications and issuing offer letters?

I have applied on 7th June with 7.5 IELTS overall...
Yes they have started. Few UG students have already got offers from Seneca. Expecting offers for PG courses now.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I am a ug course applicant
Still I have not got offer letter

Hope to receive offer letter by end of this month

My one friend who applied in Seneca in computer networking course has reviewed leeter recently

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Oh great... Hopefully we can expect something positive soon....
Hopefully. Seneca has a very rigid admission process. They will filter out applications which do not satisfy their admission requirements. They have to start issuing atleast now considering we are a only couple of months away and we have visa processing which is again time consuming.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
I am a ug course applicant
Still I have not got offer letter

Hope to receive offer letter by end of this month
Yeah. UG students have already started receiving offers. Stay Tuned

My one friend who applied in Seneca in computer networking course has reviewed leeter recently
Yea. UG students have started receiving. You will get it anytime soon.

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
Hopefully. Seneca has a very rigid admission process. They will filter out applications which do not satisfy their admission requirements. They have to start issuing atleast now considering we are a only couple of months away and we have visa processing which is again time consuming.
They are bound to have a rigid admission process since they're one of the top public colleges in Ontario. They might have been filtering out inadequate applications the whole time, who knows.