+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca college fall/september 2020 intake

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
Manpreet_kaur1100 hi brother, kindly help on this situation, I want to apply for study permit, there is a business man who wants to give me a scholarship as I am one of the educated female in my country, he never gave a scholarship for students before, but he wants to give me a partially scholarship, do you think I should apply for my study permit mentioning that he will support me financially. Or since he is not usually give a scholarship for students so this scolarship would not help in the process.
Yes you can write a letter or a statement on notarised paper with along with your sponsor signature and in that your sponsor can write he will financially support you throughout your studies and his signature doing this makes your profile more strong.

You also have to submit his income report and returns or bank statements to prove himself that he has sufficient amount for you to sponsor your studies and other rentals , food , etc

Reactions: katrinmelani

Shumayla

Feb 14, 2020
I wanted to get admission in esthetic course in canada .can anyone tell me are they giving admission or not or IELTS in general accepted or not

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Yes you can write a letter or a statement on notarised paper with along with your sponsor signature and in that your sponsor can write he will financially support you throughout your studies and his signature doing this makes your profile more strong.

You also have to submit his income report and returns or bank statements to prove himself that he has sufficient amount for you to sponsor your studies and other rentals , food , etc
So it is possible to get a sponsor from a person who is not a member of your family? Like a friend will be okay? Because I have my friend as well who is willing to do so just like this, I am just wondering if this will be okay with the management?

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
i am also attending Seneca College this september, was supposed to be this May but my visa has not been approved yet due to the COVID-19, so i had to defer till next intake which is september

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
i am also attending Seneca College this september, was supposed to be this May but my visa has not been approved yet due to the COVID-19, so i had to defer till next intake which is september
What course please? And where are you from?

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
have you reapplied as yet
Was supposed to attend Summer program which I have already paid my fees but due to the pandemic I have already deferred till September which I have already been accepted for September intake, I did not need to reapply

antohass

Jun 10, 2019
Was supposed to attend Summer program which I have already paid my fees but due to the pandemic I have already deferred till September which I have already been accepted for September intake, I did not need to reapply
You can check for ircc web form Online and send a message to immigrate and explain you situation because you can still be granted a visa and your admission has been deferred. In order not to be in dilemma you can carry contacting them

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
You can check for ircc web form Online and send a message to immigrate and explain you situation because you can still be granted a visa and your admission has been deferred. In order not to be in dilemma you can carry contacting them
He does not need to do that. He can receive the study permit he would have originally received and then apply for an extension as soon as he/she lands in Canada and use Covid to explain why.

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
Hello everyone, please does anyone know someone who has received a response from the embassy since April till now? Just need to know if processing is still ongoing

chy30

Jun 20, 2020
HK
Category........
STUDY
Hi there!
I am also the Seneca's fall 2020 intake student from Hong Kong.
I've planned to study Early Childhood Education in Newnham campus.
I've completed my study permit application in Mid-May and received the 'Introduction Letter', but it states that I can only have my permit upon my arrival to Canada, so at this moment I still do not have my permit yet.
And due to the coronavirus, I am considering to defer to winter or next fall (2021) intake.
I am also worried whether winter intake is a good choice for me.
Can anyone give some suggestions/advises for me?

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi there!
I am also the Seneca's fall 2020 intake student from Hong Kong.
I've planned to study Early Childhood Education in Newnham campus.
I've completed my study permit application in Mid-May and received the 'Introduction Letter', but it states that I can only have my permit upon my arrival to Canada, so at this moment I still do not have my permit yet.
And due to the coronavirus, I am considering to defer to winter or next fall (2021) intake.
I am also worried whether winter intake is a good choice for me.
Can anyone give some suggestions/advises for me?
Winter intake is a good and safer choice as We don’t know when the pandemic will end. so fall intake might be not possible in this case.
If you want to study online then you can opt for fall intake otherwise jan intake is there. You can defer your course