+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****Seneca '2013'****

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sani014 said:
COMPUTER NETWORKS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROGRM (2 YEARS) is a diploma program. you just need Indian 12th standard with maths and english. ielts is neccessary.
as @ paritosh_thanki noted earlier, it is better to choose PG diploma since you have completed btech.

these are all my opinion but please seek other opinions also before doing anything
thats for d help.....does seneca has any pg diploma progrms after btech.....??

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
chaitnay7777 said:
thats for d help.....does seneca has any pg diploma progrms after btech.....??
They have wide range of courses under PG diploma title...Something will fit for you and visa chances are more for seneca as it is publically funded...+ you will have work permit of same duration.

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh_thanki said:
They have wide range of courses under PG diploma title...Something will fit for you and visa chances are more for seneca as it is publically funded...+ you will have work permit of same duration.
i have searched it but didnt find any....if u know any do share in the post.....

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
chaitnay7777 said:
i have searched it but didnt find any....if u know any do share in the post.....
It is really sad that computer programming and networking both fall under diploma program....They must have pg diploma but we have no choice. You should drop seneca. Check database application development course.......it has "Ontario College Graduate Certificate" title........we must need this title to get visa.....I dont know why visa officers are creating problem for some serious students....If there is no degree relevant course then what we can do...!!

So please think once again about college. :(

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh_thanki said:
It is really sad that computer programming and networking both fall under diploma program....They must have pg diploma but we have no choice. You should drop seneca. Check database application development course.......it has "Ontario College Graduate Certificate" title........we must need this title to get visa.....I dont know why visa officers are creating problem for some serious students....If there is no degree relevant course then what we can do...!!

So please think once again about college. :(
thats why i have decided to go to centennial because they have a pg progrm related to my study.....also there is no pg progrm available in sheridan related to networking or computers....humber has one but it is of 1 yr...so i m left with only centennial....

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
CEnt colg has good visa chances...I am with you...Education completely depend on us, how we practice and concentrate....and you will def study hard to manage your grades.
Go ahead and best of luck...!!

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh_thanki said:
CEnt colg has good visa chances...I am with you...Education completely depend on us, how we practice and concentrate....and you will def study hard to manage your grades.
Go ahead and best of luck...!!
thanxx buddy....r u in canada....if there then in which college nd progrm....

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
chaitnay7777 said:
thanxx buddy....r u in canada....if there then in which college nd progrm....
No yaar.....I am not in canada......applied for a colg of vancouver but visa rejected because of this degree diploma issue....Now seneca is the only one who is offering pg diploma in animation so I am choosing it for jan intake.....

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
I never understood education system in canada......One colg offers diploma other offers pg diploma.......why is there so difference? :eek:
even VO dont allow applicants to change stream....If one wants to change his career then he cant.......US always gives freedom to choose or change stream.....Canada is annoying :(

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh_thanki said:
I never understood education system in canada......One colg offers diploma other offers pg diploma.......why is there so difference? :eek:
even VO dont allow applicants to change stream....If one wants to change his career then he cant.......US always gives freedom to choose or change stream.....Canada is annoying :(
sory to hear about ur rejection bro.....same is the issue with me i dont want to go to centennial but it is only clg that offer a pg diploma...so i m also stuck with centennial...

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
chaitnay7777 said:
sory to hear about ur rejection bro.....same is the issue with me i dont want to go to centennial but it is only clg that offer a pg diploma...so i m also stuck with centennial...
Even I dont want to go to seneca......Lol.....
But dont change your colg once you reach there......that will affect on your PR application.......If your goal is PR then check something in alberta or Saskatchewn.....PR processing time is less for that state....

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh_thanki said:
Even I dont want to go to seneca......Lol.....
But dont change your colg once you reach there......that will affect on your PR application.......If your goal is PR then check something in alberta or Saskatchewn.....PR processing time is less for that state....
i don't have anybody known in alberta or saskatchewn bro thats why i going to ontario

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
chaitnay7777 said:
i don't have anybody known in alberta or saskatchewn bro thats why i going to ontario
Dont worry, If PR is ultimate goal then GO THERE..you will make comfortable and friendly environment later but there will be safer side for you.....Lacs of people coming to ontario and PR process is the most lengthiest for Ontario.