+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending of degree certificate to WES Canada from india

smritijha

Jul 2, 2018
Hi,

I have to get my M.Tech and B.Tech degrees evaluated from WES. My university (MAKAUT (WBUT)) is sending the transcripts of these directly to WES.
Can i fax the degree certificates separatly to WES ?
On WES website it is clearly mentioned that if copy of any document is required it can be faxed to WES.
Has any one tried this after the new rule ? any pointers will be of great help.

abipats86

Feb 24, 2019
Yes, i had faxed my degree certificate with the wes application.no and name clearly written on them. WES accepted it and i gt my evaluation done on time.
I just faxed my document. Do you remember how long did it take for status to change after sending fax. did they acknowledge by email.

ana31

Nov 4, 2019
Hi! I am trying to get the transcript from WBUT but they are not entertaining my request. As per WBUT, they are telling that they will only send my transcripts when WES requests them. WES states they will not contact the university on my behalf. I am kind of stuck in round circle with no solution. Can you please advice me how to proceed with this?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi! I am trying to get the transcript from WBUT but they are not entertaining my request. As per WBUT, they are telling that they will only send my transcripts when WES requests them. WES states they will not contact the university on my behalf. I am kind of stuck in round circle with no solution. Can you please advice me how to proceed with this?
You can use the WES Academics Records Request Form to request transcripts from WBUT.

Link: https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

Reactions: DesiPikachu

dksharma

Nov 5, 2019
Yes. I have received my evaluation report. I also sent 2 different degrees from two different universities. No problem at all.
WES took almost one and half month for the completion for WES report.