+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sending additional documents after AOR

indtocan

Aug 28, 2011
Dear All,

while applying for PR, I have mistakelny missed to enclose one set of my transcripts (there is one for graduation and one for post-graduation, I only realized later that I have enclosed only one :()

Now, I have received the AOR, so I would like to send my documents by writing to CIC but wondering how best I can convince the VO that I have only mistakenly missed them. Is there any chance that they reject my application now or they are happy to include the documents now?

Appreciate all your suggestions ..

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indtocan said:
Dear All,

while applying for PR, I have mistakelny missed to enclose one set of my transcripts (there is one for graduation and one for post-graduation, I only realized later that I have enclosed only one :()

Now, I have received the AOR, so I would like to send my documents by writing to CIC but wondering how best I can convince the VO that I have only mistakenly missed them. Is there any chance that they reject my application now or they are happy to include the documents now?

Appreciate all your suggestions ..
Send the documents with a cover letter asking to add them to the application and quoting your client id and file no. or application no. (whatever was written on your AOR). They will add them as long as they are received before a decision is made. You can advise them that it was an oversight that you didn't include them in the original application.

indtocan

Aug 28, 2011
Thanks rjessome:

you said, they will add as long as they are received befor ea decission is made ... does that mean, is there a chance of rejecting my application if they found one set of my transcripts are missing.? or will they request for the documents??

little worried now :-(

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
indtocan said:
Thanks rjessome:

you said, they will add as long as they are received befor ea decission is made ... does that mean, is there a chance of rejecting my application if they found one set of my transcripts are missing.? or will they request for the documents??

Well, they won't refuse it. But if you have mentioned in your history about teh post graduation education and when they will review teh documents and won't fidn any proof(transcript), they wills end you a letter requesting that transcript. But if you will send it in advance( like now) they will have it and they will add it to documents before your file gets reviewed and there will be no delays.

But i hope that you didn't miss that information in the background decleration, i mean in your history beyond 18 years of age. You mut have mentioned somewhere that you took post graduation degree after graduation?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indtocan said:
Thanks rjessome:

They would likely not refuse based on that. They would notice it was missing, request it within a certain time period and if it was not provided, then refuse. So you are likely just fine.

indtocan

Aug 28, 2011
Thanks rjessome, umairz:

I did mentioned in my history about my post-graduation .. unfortuanately I missed to enclose this even though I have it handy at the time of submission. tricky part is I am not sur whether the missing transcripts are for graduation or for post-graduation as they are sealed ..

whatever, I am about to send the documents now ... hoping they haven't noticed it so far .. :)

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
indtocan said:
Thanks rjessome, umairz:

I did mentioned in my history about my post-graduation .. unfortuanately I missed to enclose this even though I have it handy at the time of submission. tricky part is I am not sur whether the missing transcripts are for graduation or for post-graduation as they are sealed ..

whatever, I am about to send the documents now ... hoping they haven't noticed it so far .. :)
oh I owuld think it must be sealed in college or uni labelled envelope, um, but yeah if you took both courses from the same uni then yeah you can't figure it out unless you open it. if it takes 1 or 2 days to order a new one than open it, otherwise i don't think it's a big issue. I am sure CIC mixes thinsg up too and it's a common human mistake. As long your documents are valid and original, they wouldn't care if you accidently wrote post-graduation transcript instead of graduation but do send it though man.
Good Luck!