+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

send to local CIC calgary anyone same issue to me.

danielxgame

Nov 24, 2009
under live in caregiver program.

i send my application last march 18, 2010
received march 25,2010
start inprocess aug. 2010
send to local CIC calgary march 1,2010 with out first approval yet.

now i received a letter the they gonna review by September 2013... any one has same issue to me.. and they are now finest for issue... can you give me some info. how can i handle this.

thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
How long were you in the program? Why was it sent to a local CIC when normally LCP applicants are almost always routinely approved albeit now the processing has been longer?

danielxgame said:
under live in caregiver program.

i send my application last march 18, 2010
received march 25,2010
start inprocess aug. 2010
send to local CIC calgary march 1,2010 with out first approval yet.

now i received a letter the they gonna review by September 2013... any one has same issue to me.. and they are now finest for issue... can you give me some info. how can i handle this.

thanks

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
is this a single application or does it include dependents?

Is there any reason you can think of honestly, what may be causing a red flag with CIC? Have you not declared a dependent or anything like that?

This does seem unusual and I think you need to give more information to get any help.

danielxgame

Nov 24, 2009
actually i apply as single application,i am married but we are separated for almost 6 years already and i filed a divorce and still on process.
while im work here in canada i meet a girl and she become my girlfriend, shes under contract worker too. and we have a canadian baby already but when her contract expired she need to go home to our country. so i decide to make a letter if i can absorb her to my process papers so i think that's the reason why they transfer my papers in local cic.