+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Send in Medical with my Inland Application or After?

Matchcapo

Oct 4, 2011
Hi All -
Some advise needed please- My wife and I are doing the inland application. I was about to book an appointment for my medical exam but then I read on the CIC website under Medical Requirements - Instructions " you are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms". So I guess my question is should I just send in all the other inland required forms and wait for them to reply and say go for your medial? ??? Please help....

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
Yes, You are not required to submit a medical examination before you submit your application forms. But it didn't say that you can submit it after you submit your application forms. For me, the best time to do your medical exam is one day before you submit your application forms. Anyway, the DMP is the one responsible to forward the result of the medical exam. Medical Receipt is the one to be included when you submit your application forms. This way, I wouldn't waste some days on the 12 month validity of my medical while my application is in process. But the ball is in your hands still....

CIC might return your application for incompleteness. I gues they won't start to process our application if our health is a risk to Canada... But if you are not having your medical exam when you submit your application, you can make a note on your application that your medical is to follow.. Anyway, CIC usually start processing application at least 15 days after they received our applications..

Matchcapo

Oct 4, 2011
visita44 said:
Yes, You are not required to submit a medical examination before you submit your application forms. But it didn't say that you can submit it after you submit your application forms. For me, the best time to do your medical exam is one day before you submit your application forms. Anyway, the DMP is the one responsible to forward the result of the medical exam. Medical Receipt is the one to be included when you submit your application forms. This way, I wouldn't waste some days on the 12 month validity of my medical while my application is in process. But the ball is in your hands still....

CIC might return your application for incompleteness. I gues they won't start to process our application if our health is a risk to Canada... But if you are not having your medical exam when you submit your application, you can make a note on your application that your medical is to follow.. Anyway, CIC usually start processing application at least 15 days after they received our applications..

Thanks for ur reply!! It shed some light on this. Indeed they never really said that you could submit your medical after...kinda weird. But I will take ur advise and do my medical the day before I submit my application and include in my application the medical receipt.
Thanks so much!

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matchcapo said:
Hi All -
Some advise needed please- My wife and I are doing the inland application. I was about to book an appointment for my medical exam but then I read on the CIC website under Medical Requirements - Instructions " you are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms". So I guess my question is should I just send in all the other inland required forms and wait for them to reply and say go for your medial? ??? Please help....
Do your medicals last when you're ready to submit your app. This way nothing would be missing from your file and it will be complete. Also I think even after 1 year they will extend your medicals in case you're worried about expiration. You just need to stay inside Canada which you would since you're applying inland.