Plz keep pasions

finally got aor

gud luck everybody
plz keep patience

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hi Jassin

Me too faxed my details on 24.07.2009 but still no reply.

Fax No. from India : 00 1 902 564 3207,I faxed this number.
00 1 902 564 2781, 00 1 902 564 3148

Thanks,

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassin said:
Srs. Pl. advise

You will notice that some people who applied on june have recieved their letters of assessments which you call it (AOR), and you are still waiting, and that is a kind of unfairness(no queue, no order for applications, no first come,first served).

Here what i think is going on over there in sydney, they recieve the applications for the FSW from countries around the world, after they recieve each group of applications, they determine which employee (immigration officer) will process a group of applications which was recieved in a certain date, lets say for example, from the date....to the date....., (that will be of course according to their work schedual).

After that, the processing time will depend on the immigration officer who is processing the application, whether he is dynamic, lazy, new without experience(so he needs more time to process because he asks alot and wait for answers), and finally whether he is in vacation or not, so the applications which he is responsible on processing will be put on hold untill he comes back from his vacation. this way you will not see any commitment to the date of reciept for the purpose of giving priority for applications recieved first.

The above given idea applies, if everything else is ok, such as completeness of application forms, correct amount of fees with the proper method of payment,the secured mailing way (courier, registered mail, express with a reliable delivery notification conformation), because those things cause delays too.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassin said:
Pl. advise what to do...

Try to call this number : (613) 944-4000 , it is for (Enquiries Service ) for people outside canada and they might help you to get any information about your application whether the CIO has sent you a letter and it got lost by mail or not.

and this is their fax : (613) 996-9709

and here to contact them electronically : http://www.international.gc.ca/common/contact_us-en.asp?subject=CanadianVisa&form=1

Or by mail : Write to: Enquiries Service (SXCI)
Foreign Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, ON, Canada
K1A 0G2

If you wish to receive documents by mail, do not forget to include your full postal address.

Good luck