+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seeking full sponsorship

Semab

Nov 20, 2023
I'm (28) a Nigerian seeking full sponsorship to start a new life abroad... what I only got is dedication 99.99% and loyalty 99.99%..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm (28) a Nigerian seeking full sponsorship to start a new life abroad... what I only got is dedication 99.99% and loyalty 99.99%..
Full sponsorship for what? Sponsorship is through a spouse. Posting under Express Entry so read requirements.

Semab

Nov 20, 2023
Full sponsorship for what? Sponsorship is through a spouse. Posting under Express Entry so read requirements.
Full sponsorship to start a new life abroad, I'm still single please explain to me better about the forum or any solution to my sponsorship need

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Full sponsorship to start a new life abroad, I'm still single please explain to me better about the forum or any solution to my sponsorship need
This is a volunteer forum. Need to research immigration programs to Canada. There is no such thing as full sponsorship unless spouse is Canadian or PR.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

Semab

Nov 20, 2023
This is my first time to try out about abroad so I don't have much knowledge but you as an expert can put me through

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is my first time to try out about abroad so I don't have much knowledge but you as an expert can put me through
Read the links. This is a volunteer forum so once you read about immigration then ask questions. We are not here to go through immigration step by step because that is based on your age, education, experience, language skills and funds. If you don’t want to research immigration programs like express entry (link provided) then hire a licensed immigration consultant to do the work for you.