+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking criteria for Educational Assessment Form.

Alauddin.Ahmed

Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everyone

CIC has announced changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), including the introduction of Educational Credential Assessment – a mandatory requirement that Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) principal applicants have their non-Canadian education assessed against education standards in Canada by designated organizations.

This requirement will take effect in May 2013. The list of organizations authorized to complete ECA reports will be announced in early 2013. Check back regularly for updates on designated organizations and details on when and how to apply for an Educational Credential Assessment.

Regards
Alauddin

roserose

Feb 16, 2013
Canadian Equivalency to Foreign Credentials

The Canadian government offers information about foreign credential assessment and recognition processes through the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO). To learn more, visit the FCRO Web site or call Service Canada at 1-888-854-1805 or TTY 1-800-926-9105 (in Canada only).

Provincial credential assessment services assess academic credentials for a fee. The assessment will tell you how your education compares with educational standards in the Definition ofprovince or territory where you are planning to settle. An assessment may help you in your job search.
•British Columbia - International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)
•Alberta - International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
•Saskatchewan - International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
The Government of Saskatchewan provides this service through an interprovincial agreement with the Government of Alberta.
•Manitoba - Academic Credentials Assessment Service – Manitoba (ACAS)
•Ontario ◦World Education Services Canada (WES)
◦Comparative Education Service (University of Toronto)
◦International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS) of Canada

•Québec - Service des évaluations comparatives d'études (SECE)
•Northwest Territories - International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).
The Government of the Northwest Territories provides this service through an interprovincial agreement with the Government of Alberta

Preliminary Assessment

World Education Services Canada (WES) can provide you with preliminary equivalency assessment of your credentials, for a fee.

Aspirant1982

Feb 17, 2017
Hi,

I have below queries, am sure are basic ones, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere. Any help will be highly appreciated.

1. Which one is most cheaper and faster assessment institute to get my assessment done?
2. Is it mandatory that the transcripts have to be sent by University only to the assessment institute? I have the sealed envelops from University, can I send them myself?
3. Will I be charged double if I am sending my bachelors and Masters certificates to be assessed? Or are they going to assess my highest degree only and charge me for that?